FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Note to everyone: My mod releases are not "hacked".

Hacked versions generally have all stats and RWC maxed out, and all items given. This will provide a very singular thread of dialog.

This is not a hacked mod like Protofan's and several SWF mods that are out there. Since it builds from zero upwards in stats/exp it will have a much different feel in making progress and can take many paths to get each experience.

If you prefer that set game dialog, use the cheat menu in Vanilla's room and max out first thing.

If anyone has any questions on how to achieve something, please ask.

Reactions: SoSlAl and nenten

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
Signed up just to get the latest version, and it's really good. I've been following the game since near it's inception, and if anything I think massive improvements have already been made. I mean I could be crazy, but to me it feels easier to progress than before, getting all the way to full intercourse by the end of day 3.

Can't wait to see developments made!

BrokenAir

Oct 22, 2020
I think the android port will take a while or maybe not.. depends on the game modder.. for now their main focus is the updates and additional contents for the game itself
It's all right them I don't mind waiting and I can still play it on my laptop its just easier to play on phone. Anyway im just glad its finally getting some well deserved updates:)

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I mean I could be crazy, but to me it feels easier to progress than before, getting all the way to full intercourse by the end of day 3.
It has deliberately been made easier. I think I've posted this before, but couldn't hurt to do it again:

• Living room is the most complete rewrite at this point, easiest to advance there.
  • Back yard handstand is also now a spot where you can advance, but not as smoothly as the living room.
  • Get an energy drink in the kitchen and take a shower each day to get more energy
  • MUST HAVE Touch >= 8 to get her to let you grope her
  • MUST HAVE RWC >= 350 to get her to let you remove her dress.
  • Other main RWC points are around 400 and 450
  • The journal now shows your status for each sex event, items, and all stats (four pages total, lot more info than before)
  • Groping is not the same as the Fondled Cream event
    • groping is any minor intimate hands on contact (does not unlock anything, more a score item)
    • fondling event is specifically direct hands on "down there" to the big-O (unlocks her willingness to allow other activities)
  • Shortest route to naughty fun:
    • On starting the game, hug cream for extra Touch points
    • Hug Cream in Vanilla's room twice for more Touch points (no points after first two hugs, but some fun dialog stuff)
    • get to the required RWC/Touch values somehow.
    • Living room - dressed menu > play video game > tickle attack to get her undressed, then once more to fondle
    • switch to panties menu > tickle game > to get oral
    • back to video game a couple times and you can get her all the way to naked right here
    • video game > give her a kiss also has more content in case you haven't tried it
I'm not positive on that order of events, but that's at least pretty close. I'll play it later and note exactly what I did.

Last edited:

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
Just takin a shot here, with of course the implied caveat that you would have any say or approval in such things, are you interested in others contributing writing for new scenes for the game?

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Just takin a shot here, with of course the implied caveat that you would have any say or approval in such things, are you interested in others contributing writing for new scenes for the game?
Anyone who would like to contribute is welcome. I have some general guideline, but if you want to do something I'm not going to, you can always create your own version or even mini-episode using the game code.

Not being snarky, it really isn't that hard to make your own, the art is the difficult thing to come up with.

My guidelines:
  • No violence or humiliation scenes, scat, diapers, abuse (just not my things)
  • Please, for the love of TFSM, use a spell checker
  • for my version of the game, there are different dialogs for different experience levels on most events. We have a template on the discord you can follow, or PM me.

Reactions: nenten

Taz1800

Aug 12, 2017
this may be just me, but i kinda wish there was a route that you are a bit more forceful about your approach of cream....

i like what your doing to the game by the way

Reactions: Sword26

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
this may be just me, but i kinda wish there was a route that you are a bit more forceful about your approach of cream....
As FB23 said, contributions are welcome. If you're not a writer you can always post scene suggestions, as long as you understand they may take a long time to get written (or may never get written if there aren't any writers who want to explore your idea).

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
FuzzyBunny said: "No violence or humiliation scenes, scat, diapers, abuse (just not my things)". If you wanted the game to incorporate those elements, you could branch at the beginning, like four elements trainer. For example, have Cream spill milk at the beginning scene and either comfort her (love route) or scold her (discipline route). Also, how are you going to have a discipline route without turning Sonic into a complete monster?

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
Though an impatient part of me does from time to time want the "fast and cruel" method of getting towards the common end-goal of playing a game like this, there is indeed no way to do so without feeling like a bit of a monster.

Part of me likes the trade-off of games like Lost Life, where you can technically take the forceful path despite the negative reactions your lover gives, but then in the between-day BJ scene, she's gonna bite your wanger off.

Oct 7, 2019
Well, there IS that aphrodisiac ice cream. Could be a "fast and cruel" method that doesn't involve getting forceful. Just drug her into getting so horny she can't resist and jumps you herself. Even that feels a little too rape-y to me, but it's a thought.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
AvalonX has little Amy, who gets abducted, raped and abused on a regular basis. If someone wants a darker game, create a babysitting Little Amy simulator.

MrFace92

Oct 21, 2020
A paper doll system would make that stuff a fair sight easier, if I'm not more mentally disturbed than I realized, is such a thing possible with the tools in use?

JakeyTheFurry

Oct 25, 2020
I don't know if I'm missing something, but I don't think any of the download links are working any more!

*EDIT* It looks like the racaty link still works, I was having some personal internet troubles although the other two links do still seem to be down after checking again. After reading the thread, it looks like that was already known though.

Last edited:

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
A paper doll system would make that stuff a fair sight easier, if I'm not more mentally disturbed than I realized, is such a thing possible with the tools in use?
PS2020 / Wacom Intuos Pro - Already "paper dolled" her dressed and panties, him dressed and underwear. You should notice a lot more facial expressions and she now has three different styles of underwear used in different scenes. Just haven't done anything with swimsuit yet.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes