FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
In the scene when you go to bed and the mysterious hooded men first appear. After I clicked through the last of their dialogue, I needed to click one more time to end the scene, ...
I've included a "blank line" in several spots, that being one of them, sort of a mental pause, but as you say, I can see that being confusing. I'll make a note to either remove or add an ellipses to make it obvious.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
To Everyone: PLEASE DO provide feedback or note anything you find that needs correction. Everything outside of the Living Room, Backyard, Outside (at the house), Cream, and Vanilla's rooms will still have mostly original dialog and the less than stellar punctuation/grammar/spelling that goes with it.

You can also join the discord to make comments, scene requests, etc, but note there are not plans for drastic expansion until we get the full game updated.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Pregnant Cream could be a bad or funny ending depending on how it's played. It would also give the player a reason to use protection or pull out before filling Cream with cream. Sonic could be confronted by Vanilla and a obviously pregnant Cream who demands what he is going to do about the situation he helped create. Menu choices could be things like "Go to jail", "Move to Alabama and marry Cream", "Make a run for it!", "Marry Vanilla", etc.

agmbr

Jun 10, 2020
Thanks for the game, your version is great.

What is the path to get treesome with Sally or Amy?
In the original version I needed to have sex with Cream to get it with Sally, but now it doesn't.
With Amy, I went to her house and told her I had sex with Cream, the next time I called her to Vanilla's house she send Cream away.

I also found a bug, after having had sex with Cream, somehow a bug made her refuse to take her dress off, in her room and in the kitchen she refused to take it off, even that option disappeared from the game in Vanilla's room, but in the living room it was normal.

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

Hellfire2k5

Dec 2, 2017
even that option disappeared from the game in Vanilla's room, but in the living room it was normal.
FuzzyBunny23
I guess some of the ' random ' is buggy. The idea is not bad to have different and changing text,
but at the end it's a problem to trigger scenes on purpose as it sways in options to select...
> you need to talk to her until it comes available again :/

I noticed this in 0.2.1, it kinda feels the game broke and playing is not fun as it was before.

I suggest to make a change.

Vary the content but keep the core, no random changing options, just extend them to make the gameplay better.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Thanks for the game, your version is great.

What is the path to get treesome with Sally or Amy?
In the original version I needed to have sex with Cream to get it with Sally, but now it doesn't.
With Amy, I went to her house and told her I had sex with Cream, the next time I called her to Vanilla's house she send Cream away.

I also found a bug, after having had sex with Cream, somehow a bug made her refuse to take her dress off, in her room and in the kitchen she refused to take it off, even that option disappeared from the game in Vanilla's room, but in the living room it was normal.
Cream's room and the Kitchen are not fully updated yet, so my guess is the triggers are using the old values. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check and see if that can be quickly remedied for better game play.

I don't believe Amy is set up yet to allow Cream to stay (there's a scene, but not reachable). Sally should still have the brief mention of Sonic inviting her into bed with them and then the sort "you have wild sex and goodnight" text from earlier. Again, I'll check.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
FuzzyBunny23
I guess some of the ' random ' is buggy. The idea is not bad to have different and changing text,
but at the end it's a problem to trigger scenes on purpose as it sways in options to select...
> you need to talk to her until it comes available again :/

I noticed this in 0.2.1, it kinda feels the game broke and playing is not fun as it was before.

I suggest to make a change.

Vary the content but keep the core, no random changing options, just extend them to make the gameplay better.
It is going to be disjointed until all of the pages are updated, and that will be a while. This is still in early BETA, and primarily released:
  1. to let people know it's not dead
  2. to get feedback on the new set-up
Can you clarify "random"? No menu options have been removed. I have made a few only visible when they can be successfully used, like asking her to undress before she's willing to in a couple places. Just means you don't get the "WTH" scene with no action.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
A BIG NOTE!!!!!
If you use the cheat menu to set things like undress it ABSOLUTELY will screw around with the game flow right now.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
In the *old version*, you talk to cream and the text was always the same
> thus you had the same options depending on your game advancement.

I had to talk to cream about 10 times just to have the result i wanted what
makes the flow in gameplay worse than it was before.
What result, hard sex? Before it pretty much jumped from mild groping to that. Now it progresses through stages

Hellfire2k5

Dec 2, 2017
Example:

You ask her to play a board game > random random random random > hit, finally the options i was looking for.

Also sometimes you end up somewhere else and leave the living room > return and talk to her again or load save game...

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Example:

You ask her to play a board game > random random random random > hit, finally the options i was looking for.

Also sometimes you end up somewhere else and leave the living room > return and talk to her again or load save game...
If you can chart the actions you're taking I'll duplicate and see the behavior.

Hellfire2k5

Dec 2, 2017
I thought that randomness was part of the game? Same thing happens with peeking on Cream.
That's why i said, vary the text, keep the order for options.

Without loading save...

It would be days later if you need a single event to advance.

This could be game breaking as you have without cheating - limited energy plus time / days.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
That's why i said, vary the text, keep the order for options.

Without loading save...

It would be days later if you need a single event to advance and could be game breaking (limited energy plus time / days).
I've started a private chat to go over this so we don't blow up the game thread, if anyone wants in, let me know

Randomness has always been there, and there are no known blockers to getting somewhere. Boardgame is not a good thread to advance on since it's more reactionary and the game isn't guarenteed

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
For general info:
Main paths for experience advancement:
  • RWC += 350 and Touch += 8 required for her to allow grope/remove dress (used to be 450-500, 700 for sex)
  • living room dressed menu > play video game > tickle is still the primary start into all things touchy feely
  • Cream's room > play with dolls, fall down dramatically > surprise attack is the other
  • I have not added any new random selections aside from some non-consequential dialog
  • I HAVE added several new opportunities to gain experiences with her in the living room and backyard handstand

Last edited:

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Just for the info if someone reads this, i'm stating my point to FuzzyBunny23 via pn why i see a major problem in this.
And I have no issue with that, I'm not a delicate little flower. Right now I'm just trying to get to the root issue to see if we have a fixable bug or this is just personal preferences.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes