• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
... when you update the version, will you post a new one or edit the original post?
Most likely will maintain the different version links in an archive spoiler section on the splash page and display the most up to date version links in the open. Probably going to post the discord link as well.

This upcoming release isn't going to vary too much outside of the new images, increased use of existing imagery, more living room scene updates. and fixes for all noted bugs. The artwork is a great addition, but it takes up a lot of time.

B.M.O is working up a better system to handle scoring and such. That will be a big focus in the coming weeks.

Deadlool23

May 21, 2020
ca246192ce9e6dc750bd1094787bf31964869689.png

Hello Fuzzy Buzzy. I been a fan of Babysitting cream by Aval0nx. I have this question. Do you accept fetish? If so would that be in the game as well. Most or some people like that kinda stuff. If not that's ok. It's just that people like to add peeing animations and pregnant animations.

Last suggestion question is. Would there be more characters like Zooey the fox Mina Sonia the hedgehog or anything like that?

Reactions: darlic and drud

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Do you accept fetish? - Not really planning on adding much fetish.
- I've had a LOT of requests for stuff, but I'm sticking pretty close to the original content style, just toning out the rape parts.

I'm not a fan of violent sexual acts, extreme(ish) water sports, scat, degradation, torture so don't plan on including any of that. Might add some pee voyeur (just a tiny bit in there now) since peeping at her in the bathroom is a big thing in the game, and the pool would make for a good spot to add that in there.

Would there be more characters like Zooey the fox Mina Sonia the hedgehog or anything like that?
- Expanding some of the characters already in it, but not adding any new ones at this time. A big issue is artwork, I'm NOT an artist.

Reactions: drud

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Oh ok. Yeah That's true. Lot of people take requests like that. But I respect your opinion. Thank you though
No worries, requests are welcome. Right now there's still a TON of work just to get the non-updated game sections done. It could easily take the better part of a year to get to it all and finish the "unfinished" ending from the original game. Adding in even more new stuff just makes it more complicated.

Once the game update is "completed", then it would be easier to start adding new activities/options. For now requests are only going to get accepted if they fit easily into the existing framework.

Kieruon

Oct 5, 2020
I've been trying out this version of the game you made, and to be honest, it's an improvement in every aspect. Even beyond the spell checks, the additional detail you added to the events make them better than before. The scene (or scenes, rather) where you catch Cream with the vibrator is exquisite, and I love the added descriptions to stuff like anal and peeping on her while she's changing in her room.

I'm excited to hear about the expansion of some characters like Tails and Marine in the game. Tails because it'd be interesting to see him "fool around" with Cream, and Marine because she's the only other loli in this game. I was hopeful for something new in the scene with her, like maybe Cream watching Sonic plow Marine and getting jealous or even joining in for a threesome, but I'm glad to hear that they'll be expanded on later.

I also enjoyed new stuff you added like searching Cream's room and spanking her, though I was kind of surprised that the spanking didn't get naughtier the more you do it. I was caught off guard by the perspective switch, but it was a unique situation that made Cream more involved, so I didn't mind it too much. I found the changes you made to Cream interesting as well; she's more outgoing and sassy than she was in the original game, which makes for some interesting back and forth.

While you said that you wanted to remove the "violent" aspects of the game, I'm glad to see that some stuff was kept, like the "special ice cream". I'm also glad that stuff like Knuckles joining in for a brutal threesome was maintained. Are you thinking of expanding it in some way, like adding a more descriptive scene?

Sorry for the word vomit, but this is the best version of this game that I've played, and it's incredible that you've taken the time to add so much to it already. I can't wait to see what else you add in future versions as the game becomes more complete.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Thanks for the compliments. There will be MUCH more interaction with Marine and Tails at some point.

I also enjoyed new stuff you added like searching Cream's room and spanking her, though I was kind of surprised that the spanking didn't get naughtier the more you do it. I was caught off guard by the perspective switch, but it was a unique situation that made Cream more involved, ...
That fingering/spanking is new, but there's actually a spanking scene in the original, and that one is going to get a bit more involved. Getting mixed to negative feedback on the switch, so it will get a toggle at some point

While you said that you wanted to remove the "violent" aspects of the game, I'm glad to see that some stuff was kept, like the "special ice cream". I'm also glad that stuff like Knuckles joining in for a brutal threesome was maintained. Are you thinking of expanding it in some way, like adding a more descriptive scene?
It's still got a long way to go on revisions. "Special Ice Cream" will get some tweaks, but will not fundamentally change, mostly just expand. The scene with Knuckles/Sonic/Cream threesome will get some MAJOR expansion (it is barely mentioned as is). It will be less rapey but still end up with the same over-all result - Cream pretty worn out and soaked.

Reactions: Kieruon

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Status Update:

Added a new path in the living room dressed menu options that lets you get her dress off, no longer forced into the video game for that. (additional scene in one of the menu options). Will be in the next release coming shortly (I swear!). 6 brand new images to the game will be included, hopefully more by release time.

AND I have yet to hear of anyone finding the "Easter Egg" in the living room, and I'm not talking about the artwork.

Reactions: arglblargl

Kieruon

Oct 5, 2020
Thanks for the compliments. There will be MUCH more interaction with Marine and Tails at some point.
No problem. I'm happy to see that Marine and Tails will have more interaction. I always thought Tails was handled poorly in the original release, so I'm glad he's getting more attention in this release. If it's okay to ask, is there any chance of Marine and Cream having some interaction, maybe even a lesbian scene together? It'd be pretty cool to see.
That fingering/spanking is new, but there's actually a spanking scene in the original, and that one is going to get a bit more involved. Getting mixed to negative feedback on the switch, so it will get a toggle at some point
I see. I look forward to seeing how you toggle it.
It's still got a long way to go on revisions. "Special Ice Cream" will get some tweaks, but will not fundamentally change, mostly just expand. The scene with Knuckles/Sonic/Cream threesome will get some MAJOR expansion (it is barely mentioned as is). It will be less rapey but still end up with the same over-all result - Cream pretty worn out and soaked.
I'm happy to hear that. Cream getting fucked that hard needed some more details, especially since it's the only time Sonic shares her with another guy. I'm also interested to see how the "Special Ice Cream" will be expanded.

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
If it's okay to ask, is there any chance of Marine and Cream having some interaction, maybe even a lesbian scene together? It'd be pretty cool to see.
Oh yeah. I never understood how Cream is obsessed with cookies but goes to sleep when The girlie scout shows up. This one will be more like she was out back and didn't hear the doorbell so doesn't know that Marine is "doing business" with Sonic. Will likely be several scenarios based on experience, like everything I'm updating. Voyeur to three way.

We do need to be careful not to have EVERY action end up in something sexual. I'm pondering more opt out points. That would also let you choose when to have a particular "event" happen so you can get to more story lines, because once you have a happy moment with the little bunny, it will forever alter the text for the rest of the game session.

Reactions: Novilon and Kieruon

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
That had to be the smallest click target I ever tried to find. Small change, perhaps?

Is there something in every room? the backyard, for example.
Bingo. Yes, that one is very small. There will be others (bigger targets, I swear!) Loose change is the hint, knowing that it's easier to find it.

Some will be just goofs like that one, others will lead to full scenes. I'll provide hints as they are developed.

Oct 7, 2019
That had to be the smallest click target I ever tried to find. Small change, perhaps?

Is there something in every room? the backyard, for example.
That was a problem with the original, too. Even when I knew where to click to get a thing, it was basically just one pixel.

drud

Aug 29, 2017
Loose change is the hint
Ahhh, ok i clicked it without knowing that was it im stupid. For some reason i thought it game me extra rings, never tried to click the spot again, Was expecting some obvious meme or something more lewd i guess.

Kieruon

Oct 5, 2020
This question comes up from looking through the journal, but are there plans with the new clothes that you can buy for Cream from the lingerie place? Are there already functions for them that I'm missing?

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
This question comes up from looking through the journal, but are there plans with the new clothes that you can buy for Cream from the lingerie place? Are there already functions for them that I'm missing?
  1. Nothing was ever done with them in the original
  2. Plans? heheheh :devilish: (Who could possibly want to see cream in sheer panties and a garter?)
There are already two new panty types in the game, and if I haven't already I will be including Cream in a miniskirt, short top combo in the mall dressing room scene.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes