Penmaster 27

Nov 24, 2020
i hope they add in pregnancy becouse why add condoms and a choice to use them or not unless there's a risk of it so like if your cum inside 15 times or more you get a bounce seen of they both show up with belly's showing they are pregnant or just cream
Now that sound like an interesting idea, though I can imeagin that Sally and Amy would be on birth control like Blaze is

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
Now that sound like an interesting idea, though I can imeagin that Sally and Amy would be on birth control like Blaze is
ya i agree that is y i dont know if that would make sance unless they put it a way to have a pill to make them fertile and have too find a way to trick them to take it like food or drink

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
How would pregnancy work when the game takes place over one week?
It could trigger some kind of "Five months later..." epilogue that gets shown after the game ends, perhaps. But yeah, given that the game itself only spans a week, even if you got Cream or one of the other characters pregnant on Day 1, it couldn't possibly have any effect on the gameplay itself, or the graphics, since that would be far too short a time for her to be "showing" by the end of the game, or even be aware that she's pregnant. (Most women don't know until they miss a period -- and even if they're actively trying to get pregnant and checking themselves with a testing kit, your average pregnancy-testing kit won't give you accurate results any sooner than about 3 weeks after conception. Even a blood test at the doctor's office won't tell you any sooner than about 8 days.)

Reactions: SoSlAl and nenten
Oct 7, 2019
Shhhhh, don't ruin their hopes and dreams. Some degens just want to turn a game about penetrating a loli bunny into child rearing simulator.
Nothing wrong with trying. Novilon is right, even if it doesn't affect gameplay it could be a separate ending or epilogue. I mean, I've based my entire account around hunting for and/or suggesting the addition of naizuri scenes. Asking for a particular fetish is totally cool.

Penmaster 27

Nov 24, 2020
I wonder if they'll expand on the spanking part, like, once you can make Cream take off the dress, you could attempt to remove her panties and spank her baare bottom or if you get moral alignments far enough down, you could begin to spank her harder

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I wonder if they'll expand on the spanking part, like, once you can make Cream take off the dress, you could attempt to remove her panties and spank her baare bottom or if you get moral alignments far enough down, you could begin to spank her harder
FuzzyBunny said no rough stuff with Cream in this game. A game like that would a different scenario anyway. Aval0nX, the original creator of Baby Sitting Cream, has art about Bugs Bunny adopting or abducting little Amy. That would be better material for a game involving spanking.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Expanding on the spanking part is something I've been thinking about, actually, and I have some ideas scribbled down to play with once I finish bashing Vanilla's room into shape. (Fixing the dialogue and grammar, toning down or eliminating the "rapeyness" of a couple of scenes, and fixing some game-logic errors.)

I'm not really looking to make it "rough" or "dark", though — certainly not like that "Inner Sanctum" stuff of Aval0nx's, anyway. In fact, it won't even alter the ultimate outcome of the game, as such(*); what I have in mind is mostly just to add some variety to the "cookie stealing" scene by adding a few different paths or scenes depending on whether or not you catch her stealing the cookies, how many times she gets caught, whether you scold or spank her for it, and so on, rather than just repeating the same thing over and over without any effect.

(* in other words, it'd be like the "watersports" scenes; an Easter Egg or "bonus scene" to be found for those who want to see it and actively try to find it, but you would not be required to do so; it won't unlock anything that you need in order to get to the end of the game, or alter the paths you need to take to get there.)

Last edited:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Maybe not in real life, no.... but then, real-life hedgehogs can't run fast enough to crack the sound barrier and create their own sonic-boom shockwaves, either. :p In an anthropomorphic cartoon world, the rules are whatever the author chooses them to be – allowing half-and-half hybrids, or "kids are the same species as the mother or the father, but not both", or "boys are always the same as their dad, girls are always the same as their mom" – as long as they're consistent about it.

However, the last time this was suggested, Fuzzybunny seemed pretty definite that he did not want to do a pregnancy fetish in the game, so... probably not gonna happen, unless one of you guys wants it badly enough to "fork" the codebase and write your own "Baby-Bumping Cream" version.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
I'll ruin there fantasies more hedgehogs and bunnies aren't genetically capable of bearing a child...
Sonic lore is all over the place, Archie comics had lore that Mobians like Sonic and Cream are basically human with some animal DNA spliced in. This is why they all look basically the same, walk and talk like humans, etc.

Reactions: nenten

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
Sonic lore is all over the place, Archie comics had lore that Mobians like Sonic and Cream are basically human with some animal DNA spliced in. This is why they all look basically the same, walk and talk like humans, etc.
So all those videos on Youtube about the Furr-pocalypse are legit and the planet of Mobius is just a post Orgas-mageddon Earth?
I keep imaging the College Humor clip, Furry Force, with the massive sea of cum now.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
So all those videos on Youtube about the Furr-pocalypse are legit and the planet of Mobius is just a post Orgas-mageddon Earth?
I keep imaging the College Humor clip, Furry Force, with the massive sea of cum now.
Cliff notes summary is xorda are angry space jellyfish. Xorda sent an ambassador to earth which humans captured and dissected. Xorda are pissed, drop a gene bomb on earth to wipe out intelligent life. Plot armor causes animal and human DNA to fuse creating Mobians which are intelligent animals, but normal animals and humans are still around. 20,000 years of shit goes down, earth gets mangled to the point continents are shifted around. Sonic and friends show up. Xorda come back and are still pissed, find Mobians, declare them furry humans. Try to destroy earth / mobias a second time. Sonic saves day. Xorda fuck off because they are still fighting rest of universe and plot armor.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Already some new spanking in HBG Food Fun

Reactions: gayboy692003

Schmuley Goldstein

Apr 12, 2018
I decided to re-read some Archie shit in my 1st year of undergrad, and you've barely scratched the surface of how weird the Archie lore is lol

Popei

Jan 17, 2021
Calm down I was just saying what I just said for Fun...
Don't take to hard like hardcore smex we all are patiently waiting here.....

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
Don't start with that crap, bro.
You let an artist do their work in peace.
The Sistine Chapel took Michelangelo four years when it could have probably taken him 2-3.
He probably had people asking him "when will it be done" all the time.

Respect the craftsman and their craft.
Dang i thought the Michelangelo was only skilled in fighting.......man and here i thought i knew the ninja turtles.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Questions about
Station Square?
Vanilla's business card does what?
Tails sex
Knuckles sex
ect...
AvalonX was planning a whole side story involving Vanilla as part of a conspiracy. This also ties into some of the adults comments to Sonic.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes