Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
I should play this version rather than the port itself?
Depends on what you want.

If you want to play the game just the way it was when development of the Flash-based version ceased and was left unfinished, then that would be Protoff's port.

This version is based of Protoff's port, but it's under active development and being taken a lot further than the unfinished Flash-based version.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
on Android/ joiplay what file do I need to play game
I believe what you need are:

Joiplay --
Joiplay Ren'Py Plugin --

and then, of course, the game file itself, which is linked off the first post in this thread. If I understand the Joiplay instructions correctly, you'd need to unzip the BSC game and then copy everything over to your Android device's memory (how you do that will depend on what device and version of Android you have, whether you have an SDcard installed or you're just copying it to the device's internal memory, etc.). Once copied over, use the instructions here ( ) to add the game to Joiplay and launch it.

Danmwaterur

Mar 10, 2021
This is a great game. I've been trying to find all the things on the sex to do list. Got everything except the sex at the movies. I think I got close when the action movie wasn't packed but still haven't. Can help sex at movies?

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
This is a great game. I've been trying to find all the things on the sex to do list. Got everything except the sex at the movies. I think I got close when the action movie wasn't packed but still haven't. Can help sex at movies?
You have to achieve the following to get there:

It has to be between day 4 and day 7.
You have to have a "touch" stat greater than 9.
Your relationship with Cream has to be 650 or higher.
Cream has to be willing to get naked.

How you actually get to that point is up to you to work out. :)

Reactions: Danmwaterur

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
AvalonX was planning a whole side story involving Vanilla as part of a conspiracy. This also ties into some of the adults comments to Sonic.
Questions about
Station Square?
Vanilla's business card does what?
Tails sex
Knuckles sex
ect...
This is what is being referred to as the mystery ending, and it will be expanded on in some serious detail spanning several days, requirements to be met for forward progress, clues gathering, totally new scene with Vanilla and others in the city. BUT it's a wayyyyyysssss off. Doing a complete rewrite of a big game takes a very long time.

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
any news on an update
Bro, Brosef , Broseidon.

Read what I said before.
Don't start with that crap. DO NOT START.
You let an artist do their work in peace.
We have learned once before, with Avalon, that when you start asking, the Dev starts getting annoyed.

Imagine this.
You start working on something for shits and giggles.
You have fun with it, you share it on the internet.
People enjoy it. People really enjoy it.
People start bothering you about the thing you enjoy.
You have real life stuff going on and people are bugging you to speed up on you passion project.

Are you going to keep enjoying it when it goes from a passion project, to people bugging you for more?
NO, you're probs going to care less about it and get burned out.
Chill your tits and understand that we are privileged to receive this.
Privileges can be taken away.

Like I said, "Respect the craftsman and their craft."

If anyone is wondering why I come down hard on this kind of crap... It's because I want to quash this kind of noise early on so it doesn't become the norm.
Too many times have I seen projects dropped because people burned out.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
What he said. (y)

I mean, it's one thing if there's been no posted activity on the discussion thread at all, for several months, which could reasonably lead you to wonder if the project is indeed dead. But when there is a message from the lead developer literally four posts above yours telling you what his status is as of a week ago?

Mylara

Mar 18, 2020
Looking forward to another high quality update, just like all the ones so far... RL can be a bummer sometimes, but I'm certain you'll persevere. Thank you for working on this with whatever time you have :)

SonicWindStriker

Aug 28, 2020
Just one question for Fuzzy: Have you thought of doing a positive/neutral moral alignment script to dominating Tails where we get the pics from the June 2020 Dilishusness update?

JustaGamer23

Apr 7, 2021
I remember the original from a long ass time ago, so its cool to not only see someone take it back up but give it some reworks (it really needed it lets be honest) can't way to see how it turns out.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes