fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
Can confirm, the confession to Amy isn't implemented yet and so the threesome scene isn't quite accessible without cheating. When I implemented the new achievements system I probably should have accounted for that and omitted it from the list, but I was trying to make the changes as minimal as possible. I suspect either FB23 or another contributor will flesh out that branch of the story in a future update.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
cant seem to get her undressed i got exposure up past 10 and touching
also is there a energy cheat

DocInTrouble

Nov 29, 2019
i liked the dark/rapey parts tho, but i understand that some don't.
maybe just adding a preference setting to lock all that content away so only those who want to view it would actually stumble upon them.

nenten

Dec 17, 2018
OK, I looked through the code, and it looks like the "fault" is that the "amy_knows" flag has to be set, indicating that you've confessed to Amy that you're banging the bunny girl :giggle:, but nowhere in the code is that flag ever set. I suspect this means that the scene(s) in question haven't been written or implemented yet, since I don't see any scenes anywhere in the game where you actually tell Amy what you and Cream are getting up to. (Although there are a couple of places where Amy obviously suspects it.)

Well, it's a little more than just one line, but yeah, there's not much there yet. On the other hand, at least that scene is reachable, since it's possible to confess your bunny-banging to Sally and set the "sally_knows" flag. :LOL:
Actually, the Amy one is there, but I believe it's bugged as well. It's in the city park when you go right you can bump into her and go back to her place. You can confess there, but I think the tag doesn't work or isn't added there. At least I think so. I'll admit I haven't dug into the files and did a few little edits (I like setting a few things for easy morality manipulation since we can't cheat it yet. Don't like low morality, but there is stuff locked behind it) and I remember poking around stuff to try and find some of those weird flags. Could have added it in myself and be talking out my ass a bit lol.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
cant seem to get her undressed i got exposure up past 10 and touching
also is there a energy cheat
There is an energy cheat; it's in the "cheat menu" in Vanilla's laptop in Vanilla's room. I'm guessing you haven't even looked at the laptop, seeing as how "Cheat Menu" is right there when you open it. :p There are, in fact, three pages worth of possible cheats, one of which is an turbocharge of +1000 Energy points.

Getting Cream undressed requires more than just getting your touch and exposure points up. Your RWC (Relationship With Cream) needs to be 350 or higher to get her to take her dress off (which you can then achieve through several different paths -- playing dolls in her room, or by playing videogames or checkers in the living room, although your RWC has to be 375 or higher to get there through playing checkers, which might be a bug).

From there, getting her naked can be done in number of ways, some of which have different minimum requirements for RWC depending on the activity, but most require an RWC around 700 or so. (A few, like getting there via having her do a handstand in the back yard and then losing her panties in the process, have a lower RWC requirement; this may be because not all of the game scenes have been fully rewritten and debugged yet.) Some may also require other achievements such as a handjob, oral, etc. to unlock first.

Reactions: frepyou

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Actually, the Amy one is there, but I believe it's bugged as well. It's in the city park when you go right you can bump into her and go back to her place. You can confess there, but I think the tag doesn't work or isn't added there.
Ah, you're right -- I missed that line of dialogue when I was skimming through the code yesterday looking for the flag. That does seem like the flag should get set there, doesn't it. I'll make a note to examine that execution path more thoroughly to see what the implications are of setting it at that spot.

Going by the dialogue in general, though, the Park scenes (and scenes which branch directly off of it, like going to Amy's house) definitely haven't been rewritten or edited yet, so I reckon there's more than a few bits of wonky logic going on in there...

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
There is an energy cheat; it's in the "cheat menu" in Vanilla's laptop in Vanilla's room. I'm guessing you haven't even looked at the laptop, seeing as how "Cheat Menu" is right there when you open it. :p There are, in fact, three pages worth of possible cheats, one of which is an turbocharge of +1000 Energy points.

Getting Cream undressed requires more than just getting your touch and exposure points up. Your RWC (Relationship With Cream) needs to be 350 or higher to get her to take her dress off (which you can then achieve through several different paths -- playing dolls in her room, or by playing videogames or checkers in the living room, although your RWC has to be 375 or higher to get there through playing checkers, which might be a bug).

From there, getting her naked can be done in number of ways, some of which have different minimum requirements for RWC depending on the activity, but most require an RWC around 700 or so. (A few, like getting there via having her do a handstand in the back yard and then losing her panties in the process, have a lower RWC requirement; this may be because not all of the game scenes have been fully rewritten and debugged yet.) Some may also require other achievements such as a handjob, oral, etc. to unlock first.
laptop? what laptop ^_- lol never even noticed thanks

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
i liked the dark/rapey parts tho, but i understand that some don't.
maybe just adding a preference setting to lock all that content away so only those who want to view it would actually stumble upon them.
The programmers who are modding the game said that they didn't want anything dark in the game. Someone could branch the game code and create a much darker game, but that would be a separate project.

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
sorry but someone can tell me if there is an update of the game?

I read that the last update was 5 months ago I would not like the project to be abandoned again.

I'd like to see the first H game I've played full after all this time.

gayboy692003

May 24, 2020
Is there a possibility of music being added later on? I can understand the decision to get rid of the old music mainly because for me it drilled a hole into my brain but might be different for others. I ask this cause I kinda feel awkward just playing the game in total silence with the occasional ringing noise made when you talk to the characters in the game or make decisions.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So on top of fixing bugs and I would assume adding scenes that may include threesomes and/or foursomes with Amy and/or Sally, will we be getting more images added to the existing scenes? A very large portion of them are blank and just show the text and background.

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
So on top of fixing bugs and I would assume adding scenes that may include threesomes and/or foursomes with Amy and/or Sally, will we be getting more images added to the existing scenes? A very large portion of them are blank and just show the text and background.
There is a call for artwork submissions in the Discord but there haven't been all that many responses. I believe FB23 said the plan is to add artwork where possible, but ultimately the majority of the updates are going to be text until/unless an artist comes on board to contribute.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How/where do you get the deepthroat option?
I'm missing deepthroat, caught with vibrator, and oral from Sally at the fountain.
Though the reason I don't have the third is because I get rain 2 out of every three days (not an exaggeration, it's literally two days of rain and 1 without on repeat) and I've yet to see Sally at the fountain, so I assume I'm missing something or it's random and I'm unlucky.

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
" There is a call for artwork submissions in the Discord but there haven't been all that many responses. I believe FB23 said the plan is to add artwork where possible, but ultimately the majority of the updates are going to be text until/unless an artist comes on board to contribute. "

Any way you would be interested Bisonbison to do the art?
You made an amazing image for Christmas

I hope you like it, happy New Year :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
" There is a call for artwork submissions in the Discord but there haven't been all that many responses. I believe FB23 said the plan is to add artwork where possible, but ultimately the majority of the updates are going to be text until/unless an artist comes on board to contribute. "

Any way you would be interested Bisonbison to do the art?
You made an amazing image for Christmas
Bisonbison didn't draw that, unfortunately -- he took one of Aval0nX's images and modified it to give Cream full-sized boobies. :)

(Edit: apparently, I am mistaken; Bison drew it himself, and did such a good job of mimicking Aval0nX's style that I thought it was an edit. Sorry 'bout that!)

I've been thinking about that myself, really. I think one thing we can do to alleviate the "empty room / wall of text" feeling a bit is to at least have Cream and Sonic appearing at the right and left sides of the screen, even if it's just in their stock poses, whenever they're exchanging dialogue. I'll revisit some of the scenes I've rewritten in Vanilla's room and add more "show cream" "show sonic" events to the code during the "talky" bits, and see if it plays out better that way.

As far as fleshing out the artwork to illustrate more scenes in general... I guess one question we need to decide on is, how important is it to you guys for the art style to be consistent all the way through? Getting a single artist to illustrate all of the scenes in the game, for total consistency, is likely to be (A) time-consuming, and/or (B) expensive; that's a lot of artwork to ask a single artist to turn out in any reasonable amount of time, and any artist worth their salt is probably going to want to be paid for that much work. (And even then, it wouldn't be consistent with the existing stuff that came from Aval0nX's original Flash game, so...)

Last edited:

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
How/where do you get the deepthroat option?
I'm missing deepthroat, caught with vibrator, and oral from Sally at the fountain.
Though the reason I don't have the third is because I get rain 2 out of every three days (not an exaggeration, it's literally two days of rain and 1 without on repeat) and I've yet to see Sally at the fountain, so I assume I'm missing something or it's random and I'm unlucky.
It's random, but you really shouldn't be getting rained out that frequently... Rain always occurs on Day 5, but from what I can see in the game code, there should only be an 18% chance of being rained out any other day of the week. Are you having that issue on every play-through of the game?

The deepthroat scene: You have to have gotten more than 5 blowjobs from her already. Then go through the Living Room "wacth cartoons" scene again, pull her dress up to get a better view when she dozes off, then go finish yourself off in the bathroom.

Catch her with the vibrator: Ignore temptation and keep watching the movie, then when you wake up and notice she's no longer on the couch, go investigate the noise coming from her room. However, you must not have the vibrator in your inventory; if you've already found it in her room and confiscated taken it, or if you used the cheat menu to give yourself all the inventory items without having to work for them :p, you won't catch her playing with it because she won't have access to it anymore after you take it.

Last edited:

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
I think one thing we can do to alleviate the "empty room / wall of text" feeling a bit is to at least have Cream and Sonic appearing at the right and left sides of the screen, even if it's just in their stock poses, whenever they're exchanging dialogue.
I had this same thought when I was revamping the stats/events code, and apparently FuzzyBunny23 did as well:
1620963932928.png

So this is already in the works somewhat, potentially using 'paper dolls' with varying expressions to add some interest to the dialogue scenes.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It's random, but you really shouldn't be getting rained out that frequently... Rain always occurs on Day 5, but from what I can see in the game code, there should only be an 18% chance of being rained out any other day of the week. Are you having that issue on every play-through of the game?

The deepthroat scene: You have to have gotten more than 5 blowjobs from her already. Then go through the Living Room "wacth cartoons" scene again, pull her dress up to get a better view when she dozes off, then go finish yourself off in the bathroom.

Catch her with the vibrator: Ignore temptation and keep watching the movie, then when you wake up and notice she's no longer on the couch, go investigate the noise coming from her room. However, you must not have the vibrator in your inventory; if you've already found it in her room and confiscated taken it, or if you used the cheat menu to give yourself all the inventory items without having to work for them :p, you won't catch her playing with it because she won't have access to it anymore after you take it.
When I watch cartoons with her (made sure to get more than 5 blowjobs) I don't get any options after aside from "watch a movie" or "do something else".

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes