Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 7, 2019
I'm kind of confused, is this just a port, or is there new original content? I'm getting both vibes from reading the posts here.

Oct 7, 2019
fuzzybunny is adding some scenes in the game
Dear god, I was hoping that was the case. My favorite game lives again! Is there any original content in the current version, or is it still in dev? And more importantly, any naizuri scenes? It was a major tease having a whole game about doing sexy stuff with a flat girl and it never happened once in the original game.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Dear god, I was hoping that was the case. My favorite game lives again! Is there any original content in the current version, or is it still in dev? And more importantly, any naizuri scenes? It was a major tease having a whole game about doing sexy stuff with a flat girl and it never happened once in the original game.
fuzzy mentions that he might be posting it next week for reals..

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Oh snap. Found this at the right time. I always assumed this game was done for, but Fuzzy, you are a hero.
Thanks! I'm piggybacking on this thread while I do the initial conversion and upgrades. Just submitted another Beta test last night to my testing group, planning on starting this in it's own release in the next couple of days.

It will be a mix of the "just deal with it" AvalOnX release and new updates from me, Protoff, and MrCrazy123.

Major differences:
  • Updated scenes follow experience, first time BJ vs experienced BJ, etc. This makes the play less repetitive when you return to actions
  • Dialog in updated scenes generally doubled to quadrupled or more. Getting out of the "You put your finger in her, she screams with pleasure and passes out, end scene" scenes. And less passing out, I mean seriously, was she supposed to have low blood pressure?
  • Haven't added any completely NEW scenes (YET) but have expanded and added options to the previous ones.
  • Lots of new images added
  • Started laying the foundation for the "mystery" ending that was never finished by AvalOnX

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Just for reference (for those wondering why a port is taking a while):
Protoff's port was pretty close to the original text so I'll compare his as the "original" AvalOnX game
StuffProtoffFuzzyBunny
dialog blocks3,9024,746
words67,63185,332
characters353,250447,537
Avg words per block17.318
Avg characters per block9194
# menus180183
images5267
screens2930

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I'm actually curious. Do people care about the sonic portion of this game at all or is it the babysitting sim people care about?

I'm doing a bit of writing on this project and I don't know how much people even care about the sonic canon being attached? Doesn't seem like many of the characters are on model anyway.

Oct 7, 2019
I'm actually curious. Do people care about the sonic portion of this game at all or is it the babysitting sim people care about?

I'm doing a bit of writing on this project and I don't know how much people even care about the sonic canon being attached? Doesn't seem like many of the characters are on model anyway.
Can't speak for everyone, but the fact that it is a Sonic game helps. The majority of the game is text based, and a lot of the original game didn't even have art. Using established characters lets the player make mental shortcuts when imagining the scene. I can take or leave the babysitting aspect, to me it's just a setup for sexytimes.

DrPr0nzes

Aug 12, 2019

I'm just here for cream, and since this is the only game I know of with loli cream that gives me a decent time investment... well

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The game would of course still feature a loli Cream and Sonic and Tails and all that stuff, but I haven't played a Sonic game ever. Let alone watched any of the movies or cartoons or comic books. If people were going to get on my case for canon inaccurate personalties that'd be a shame.

Then again in the original Sonic is a horrible creepy pervert who rapes Tails, so that was hardly canon accurate either.

The tone is going to be a bit more cute and tasteful than that with the rewrites being done. Still X-rated of course, but less predatory.

Last edited:

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
The game would of course still feature a loli Cream and Sonic and Tails and all that stuff, but I haven't played a Sonic game ever. Let alone watched any of the movies or cartoons or comic books. If people were going to get on my case for canon inaccurate personalties that'd be a shame.

Then again in the original Sonic is a horrible creepy pervert who rapes Tails, so that was hardly canon accurate either.

The tone is going to be a bit more cute and tasteful than that with the rewrites being done. Still X-rated of course, but less predatory.
It's kind of hard to avoid "predatory" when, for example, one of the actions is "take her tight little bunny hole for a ride"... :unsure:

dooswags

Aug 28, 2018
Nice to see someone else actually did this. Some years ago I attempted something similar, although I didn't post it anywhere and I only had the patience to do implement the living room part of the game.

Would anyone be interested in the Knuckles winter getaway game that avian(the other dev for this game) posted the design materials for some years ago? It's more of a proper VN style game, so it's a lot more linear.

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017

Im just hear for the loli babysitting game, but the sonic thing is fun too. I don't think it really matters too much with the canon stuff. Like someone said earlier, the established characters make it easier, rather then needing to be canon. Plus the furry animal loli makes it "safer" for everyone too i guess.

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
Nice to see someone else actually did this. Some years ago I attempted something similar, although I didn't post it anywhere and I only had the patience to do implement the living room part of the game.

Would anyone be interested in the Knuckles winter getaway game that avian(the other dev for this game) posted the design materials for some years ago? It's more of a proper VN style game, so it's a lot more linear.
I don't think you'll find anyone here saying "No, we don't need any more content." :LUL:

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Been getting requests to put in some new types of activities, some just outside the box, others disturbing, so, let me lay out my ethos on this.

I in no way condone any of the game action in real life, and do not agree with several of the things already in the game. My re-writes will not include violence against any of the characters (yup, the tails rape scene is outta there), bloodshed, necrophilia, BDSM, humiliation, scat, vore, gore, and on a lighter note, characters that shoot cum across entire rooms or pass out with every sexual experience. (If gallons of fluid come out of your penis, you have a serious medical issue or possibly a portal to another dimension in your urethra)

DrPr0nzes

Aug 12, 2019

If I'm being honest I'd be more down for a harem trainer with Furry lolis and or other furry icon females. As long as the Art/Animation is good, I don't really care for story. Of course personality would be pretty important, but it wouldn't require you to look to far and too hard to see, especially for the more popular furry queens like Krystal, Renamon, Lola bunny, etc.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
That's a bit beyond the scope of this game. Any art at all is difficult to come by unless you just use pictures from the internet and people hate that. It's not like this project has any monetary incentive on it and nobody working on it is an artist. Best we can do is reuse assets from the old game and other aval0nx pieces to keep the art style consistent.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes