Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

DrPr0nzes

Aug 12, 2019
That's a bit beyond the scope of this game. Any art at all is difficult to come by unless you just use pictures from the internet and people hate that. It's not like this project has any monetary incentive on it and nobody working on it is an artist. Best we can do is reuse assets from the old game and other aval0nx pieces to keep the art style consistent.
Like I said, was just being honest ^^

iball

Aug 4, 2017
I hated the rape scene so much (so ty!) but really wanted a scene with Tails in general. Would you be opening to (in the future) rewriting Tails to being more open?

Been getting requests to put in some new types of activities, some just outside the box, others disturbing, so, let me lay out my ethos on this.

I in no way condone any of the game action in real life, and do not agree with several of the things already in the game. My re-writes will not include violence against any of the characters (yup, the tails rape scene is outta there), bloodshed, necrophilia, BDSM, humiliation, scat, vore, gore, and on a lighter note, characters that shoot cum across entire rooms or pass out with every sexual experience. (If gallons of fluid come out of your penis, you have a serious medical issue or possibly a portal to another dimension in your urethra)

dooswags

Aug 28, 2018
I don't think you'll find anyone here saying "No, we don't need any more content." :LUL:
Makes sense I suppose :LOL:

I've ported the design PDF to a working Ren'Py game, but never bothered to find/add any placeholder art or sounds. I suppose I should make a new thread for that? If anyone wants to help or collaborate I'm open to suggestions and whatever.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I'm waiting for more graphical content if you please
You mean images or graphic content? Good news is both are included. (Just not graphic violence). I've added over 12 images new to the game and applied others already in the game to more locations. Text is being rewritten for better dialog, extended dialog, and new dialog in some areas.

Last edited:

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
You mean images or graphic content? Good news is both are included. (Just not graphic violence). I've added over 12 images new to the game and applied others already in the game to more locations. Text is being rewritten for better dialog, extended dialog, and new dialog in some areas.
cool. more sexual congress. good luck with development

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Status Update:

• Backyard handstand re-written
  • living room HBG entrance re-written
  • living room HBG food fun scene rewritten
  • MrCrazy123 is re-writing the Tails visit
    • no violence
    • Cream and Tails exploring each other as kids might
    • not sure what else he's got in the works
  • 3 new paths to getting Cream out of her undies
  • MANY new activities put into the standard paths
  • bathroom scenes rewritten, just need to apply them
  • planning on a quick run through living room to apply the basic images during dialog.
  • last count we've got over 14 new images in the game, not counting re-use of the existing ones. (edditting/generating new art takes a lot of time)

Oct 7, 2019
Sounds good, especially the multiple path thing. It always sort of bugged me how a game with so much emphasis on choice bottlenecked at so many points. I honestly don't know if there is a different way to get her out of her panties without beating her in a video game. Same with her dress and the tickling.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Sounds good, especially the multiple path thing. It always sort of bugged me how a game with so much emphasis on choice bottlenecked at so many points. I honestly don't know if there is a different way to get her out of her panties without beating her in a video game. Same with her dress and the tickling.
There were two undress spots, the video game and playing dolls. There's more now (no spoilers). Glad you mentioned it, I need to be sure the new "get naked" spots set the "undress" tag if it wasn't. (You can now go straight to get naked in some instances)

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
will we be getting a better look at the characters, normally the text bar covers alot also will there be animation?(im fine without)

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The majority of work being done is focusing on the writing of scenes and adding of new scenes. Neither one of us are artists so we can't create new visuals of our own, merely use stuff that aval0nx already had and stuff he's posted to hit blog and what not. I would not expect an entirely fleshed out artistically project.

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
will we be getting a better look at the characters, normally the text bar covers alot also will there be animation?(im fine without)
The text bar still covers, but you can click the mouse wheel to hide the bar (not sure what the hot-key is).

I am making some original artwork, but it's slow since I'm not an artist. I can TOTALLY trace an outline from something else and alter it to look like AvalOnx's style, so mostly doing that. And he had a lot of artwork that never made it into the game anyway, so a fair amount to draw from, just needs cleanup and coloring.

No animation at present. Renpy doesn't support gifs, and I've got enough to do with the rewrite without adding an animation effect learning curve for now.

Reactions: dooswags

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
what about the android version? we will be able to hide the text box as well?
The text bar still covers, but you can click the mouse wheel to hide the bar (not sure what the hot-key is).

I am making some original artwork, but it's slow since I'm not an artist. I can TOTALLY trace an outline from something else and alter it to look like AvalOnx's style, so mostly doing that. And he had a lot of artwork that never made it into the game anyway, so a fair amount to draw from, just needs cleanup and coloring.

No animation at present. Renpy doesn't support gifs, and I've got enough to do with the rewrite without adding an animation effect learning curve for now.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes