Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
OK, I've got a new distro out in my beta testing group to look for any glaringly obvious stuff. Three new pictures for the mall dressing room scene (Thanks for the assist on those protoff !). Safe to say I'll be out of excuses to delay putting this out for free for all beta testing, so plan on it next weekend, new thread of it's very own!

MrCrazy123 - I will be getting your bathroom re-writes in, just have to mesh them with all the new stats/events. Might not make the first run full beta release, well see.

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
OK, I've got a new distro out in my beta testing group to look for any glaringly obvious stuff. Three new pictures for the mall dressing room scene (Thanks for the assist on those protoff !). Safe to say I'll be out of excuses to delay putting this out for free for all beta testing, so plan on it next weekend, new thread of it's very own!
itshappening.gif

Don't forget to post here with a link to the thread so those of us following don't miss it!

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018

MrCrazy123 - I will be getting your bathroom re-writes in, just have to mesh them with all the new stats/events. Might not make the first run full beta release, well see.
keep it up man!

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
Every time you mention the new things that are being added and redone my excitement grows more. All these things are welcome additions and I really can't wait for the new UI.

Oct 7, 2019
"Tomorrow, Tomorrow, it's coming Tomorrow! It's only a day away!" lol, getting a little musical reference in there for ya.

Planning on posting the thread tomorrow.
Wait, TOMORROW? I thought when you said 'next weekend', it was reffering to the weekend after this one. I couldn't be more excited now if I tried.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FuzzyBunny23
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes