Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I haven't done an android distro yet, but I'm happy to try, several people have asked. Anything I need to know about having RenPy create the Android port?
it's ok bro glad to know it's almost done also you can take your time for the android port and the most important part is THANK YOU for working on it

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
To be clear - It's not almost done, still has a ways to go, but most of the known issues have been fixed, several orphaned scenes have been made accessible, lots of images added, and a TON of text updates and additions. I can easily see it taking at least 6 months to a year to "complete", but it is playable already with a much improved experience, so I am sending it out here as a beta to get more people involved in reporting issues. Also to see how the updates are received.

My plan is to have a new release monthly to contain more updates and bug fixes. (that will be RL dependent of course)

priorities:
  1. finish updating all of the living room (half of HBG, all naked menu text, about half of the panties menu items left.)
  2. finish updating the backyard (parts of pool left)
  3. finish updating Vanilla's room (~1/2, mostly the have sex stuff is still original))
  4. finish updating bathroom (has been tweaked some, but not a lot. MrCrazy123 has done a re-write that needs to be applied)
  5. Update Cream's room (not a lot touched here yet)
  6. update guests (phone call come over scenes, this already had very brief three way scenes, one of which you couldn't get to)
  7. update everything else
during ALL of this, I'm laying in and tweaking existing stuff for the big finish story. Robotnik strikes from the grave, evil corporate intrigue, hero's, villains, and of course - sex

Oct 7, 2019
I'm reminded here, of all things, of Crash Bandicoot. First, the remakes. A developer comes along and remakes some old games that the original developer wouldn't touch and makes a shiny new version that lets old and new fans play something great. (That's the Renpy port.) Then, an announcment is made that an entirely NEW game is being made, in the style of the remakes, with crazy amounts of new content and fan service. (Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time). This is Crash 4, but with a little bit more underage rabbit sex.

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
To be clear - It's not almost done, still has a ways to go, but most of the known issues have been fixed, several orphaned scenes have been made accessible, lots of images added, and a TON of text updates and additions. I can easily see it taking at least 6 months to a year to "complete", but it is playable already with a much improved experience, so I am sending it out here as a beta to get more people involved in reporting issues. Also to see how the updates are received.

My plan is to have a new release monthly to contain more updates and bug fixes. (that will be RL dependent of course)

priorities:
  1. finish updating all of the living room (half of HBG, all naked menu text, about half of the panties menu items left.)
  2. finish updating the backyard (parts of pool left)
  3. finish updating Vanilla's room (~1/2, mostly the have sex stuff is still original))
  4. finish updating bathroom (has been tweaked some, but not a lot. MrCrazy123 has done a re-write that needs to be applied)
  5. Update Cream's room (not a lot touched here yet)
  6. update guests (phone call come over scenes, this already had very brief three way scenes, one of which you couldn't get to)
  7. update everything else
during ALL of this, I'm laying in and tweaking existing stuff for the big finish story. Robotnik strikes from the grave, evil corporate intrigue, hero's, villains, and of course - sex
When will you post the next update?

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
I'm curious, whats this new version going to be called? Babysitting Cream 2? Extended? Down the Rabbit Hole edition?
lmao - I actually have that Alice reference in there somewhere

FB23 Mod 0.1.1 Beta, packaging distros now (fair warning, no idea how long after I create the new thread that it will show up if approved, first time doing this)

Nemodow

Mar 29, 2019
Thank god someone is restoring this property to keep it from falling into the cracks of history.

Imagine if your children and grand children never had the chance of enjoying the cultural benefit of this pinnacle of our age.

You have done humanity as a whole a grand service with this.

I'm going to call up the Queen and see if I can get you a knighthood out of this.
Yes. I can see why Rogal Dorn decided to reestablish the remembrances during the siege of Terra.

Reactions: arglblargl

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Serious question: I ran into Amy in the forest who brought me back to her house and explained the larger story with Rouge. I haven't been able to recreate that scenario. Does anyone know that condition?
In the original game that was a random encounter in the woods.

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
This situation reminds me of Akburs Witch Trainer which was hacked and extended into a new, better game.

One way to handle non-consequential content is to split routes like four elements trainer does. The current route would be the love route, while any other content would be moved into a discipline route. Settings and most interactions would still be the same, but Sonic could then spank Cream or bugger Tails.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes