Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 7, 2019
Can you guys give me a walkthrough
It's pretty simple. Get her affection up to around 350 by doing innocent things, then video games - tickle attack - hand under dress - slip it off.

After that, get her high again (not sure on exact numbers this time, but it's a lot quicker) and while she's in her panties Racing Game - eat your dust - winner gets a prize - take off your panties.

That unlocks almost all of it. Getting her dress off pretty much eleminates all the bad ends, so experiment after that.

Matadordemon

Nov 13, 2020
como sou brasileiro , e queria entender melhor a historia , fiz a tradução do jogo pro portugues , sei que vai ter poucos pessoas que vão baixa esse arquivo , mais ta ai
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as i'm brazilian, and i wanted to understand the story better, i translated the game into portuguese, i know there will be few people who will download this file, but there it is

View attachment 589792
S2

Sasha Trip

Dec 25, 2017
Any chance animations will be implimented at some point? Seen some decent animations for the game on E621 once years ago

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
Any chance animations will be implimented at some point? Seen some decent animations for the game on E621 once years ago
This thread is almost dead. The active one is
"BabySitting Cream FuzzyBunny-Mod Ren'py Port [v0.3.0] [FuzzyBunny23]"

Oct 7, 2019
I mean, the game isn't getting updated here but that doesn't mean the thread is 'dead'. I expect some people might want to discuss the original port unmodified. Don't get why, the mod is an improvement in every way, but I guarantee this thread still has purpose to some people.

protoff

Apr 14, 2019
Been 9 months and no updates...i just pray this doesnt get left unfinished like the original
This is a direct port of the game with some basic changes mostly due to a different engine, it is finished. As for updates to the game check FuzzyBunny's mod, that one is still updated and gets worked on.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
um. sorry. i'm new to this. what file do i download this from? they all seem really sketchy
if you use Win / Linux, you have 4 links.
if you use Mac: you have 4 different links,
or if you want to use it on your android phone, you have 4 more links,

there is no mystery, and the game is really incomplete, it has all the endings, there are not many pictures

Oct 7, 2019
um. sorry. i'm new to this. what file do i download this from? they all seem really sketchy
Well, you ARE on the sketchy side of the internet here. They should all be safe, though, since this thread is made by the developer themself.

I mean, the developer of the port, not the creator of the original game.

Last edited:
Reactions: BunnyQueen
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes