Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
yes,i know and is very good too,just we need to wait and someday with a full game we can see what we can do with it.
I doubt there will be a complete game, unless someone takes the mantle, I used to give Avalon my money in patreon, but it has been what, 7 years?

At first I was understanding, it is not his main job, but it is always something holding him back, and he just dedicates his time to be miserable and offend people that asks him about BSC, he states they should follow his streams and obviously hints at patreon, but after years of nothing, not even 5 more minutes beyond the dealwithit version, and only moaning and moaning, people gets tired, unless he made a substantial update, me and many others would never think of subscribing in patreon, and it is clear that unless he was payed beaucoup dollars he will not do ANYTHING else in the game.

And of course, i am just waiting for him to go mental if he ever knows that someone else is working in his game and can bet he would do the impossible to stop it(Not that he would be succesful though lol)

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
It wont be finished.
This version (Protofan's port of the original Flash game)? No, it won't be; Proto's already said he doesn't plan to do anything else with it, and has been encouraging people to go check out FuzzyBunny23's version instead.

The original Aval0nX version? No, it probably won't be finished either -- Flash is dead, and there's no evidence as yet that Aval0nX and whoever he's supposedly working with have even started porting it to another platform or adding any new material to it. (He occasionally posts a new image or two as part of his monthly "dellishusness" updates on Inkbunny, but that's about it.) And, by all reports, he gets salty whenever anyone asks about it, which kind of suggests he doesn't really want to do it anymore.

The FuzzyBunny23 version, on the other hand... well, we're trying, anyway! There should be a new version coming down the pike soon; I just submitted a whole boatload of bugfixes and rewritten scenes to him for code review about a week ago. :)

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
This version (Protofan's port of the original Flash game)? No, it won't be; Proto's already said he doesn't plan to do anything else with it, and has been encouraging people to go check out FuzzyBunny23's version instead.

The original Aval0nX version? No, it probably won't be finished either -- Flash is dead, and there's no evidence as yet that Aval0nX and whoever he's supposedly working with have even started porting it to another platform or adding any new material to it. (He occasionally posts a new image or two as part of his monthly "dellishusness" updates on Inkbunny, but that's about it.) And, by all reports, he gets salty whenever anyone asks about it, which kind of suggests he doesn't really want to do it anymore.

The FuzzyBunny23 version, on the other hand... well, we're trying, anyway! There should be a new version coming down the pike soon; I just submitted a whole boatload of bugfixes and rewritten scenes to him for code review about a week ago. :)
The only one that really matters, is the one actually happening ;) Eagerly awaiting. No pressure guys though, dont let anyone bully you ok?!

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Hey, guys? Forum rule #5:
We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
Regra nº 5 do fórum: Somos uma comunidade apenas em inglês. Forneça uma tradução com sua postagem, se ela não estiver em inglês.

:)

Reactions: Htchn

fluzRDF

Jul 19, 2021
como sou brasileiro , e queria entender melhor a historia , fiz a tradução do jogo pro portugues , sei que vai ter poucos pessoas que vão baixa esse arquivo , mais ta ai
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as i'm brazilian, and i wanted to understand the story better, i translated the game into portuguese, i know there will be few people who will download this file, but there it is

View attachment 589792
Obrigado pela tradução "irmão"

Reactions: zerodead

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Obrigado pela tradução "irmão"
pra não da problema pra tu , e melhor editar o post e bota a tradução em ingles em baixo , o pessoal so aceita o comentario em portugues se tiver uma tradução junto

========================================================================

so it 's not a problem for you , it 's better to edit the post and put the translation in English below , the staff will only accept the comment in Portuguese if you have a translation together

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
What content is there with Tails? And how is it achieved?
In this version of the game? When you call him on the phone, invite him to come over. From there:

* Play Videogames: just a single scene of the three of you playing "Mobian Destruction Derby" until it's time for Tails to go home for the evening. Nothing really happens beyond that.

* Hide and Seek: Longer scene; at the end, Tails will get mad when you barge in to Cream's room just after he asks if you're touching her inappropriately. After that, if you've gotten to the point where Cream is willing to get naked with you, the next time you try to call him, you'll make fun of him when he says he knows what you're up to with her, and after that he won't answer your calls anymore.

* Swim in the pool: This can go any of several way, depending on whether or not you have Cream's bikini top, whether you give it back to her, and whether or not she's willing to swim topless (has to be willing to "remove dress" and your relationship has to be 400 or more for that.) If she swims topless, then how that goes depends on what your morality score is like; a highly negative morality will allow you to basically dominate and rape Tails when he accuses you of being a bad babysitter for letting Cream go around without her top. Once that happens, again, he won't answer your calls anymore.

That's about it. For some reason, the original author of the game seems to have really hated Tails and made Sonic be a complete ass to him in the game, so there's not much "good" content as far as you and Tails having any actual fun with each other or with Cream. That's one of many things that are on the list to get a massive rewrite in the "FuzzyBunny23 Mod" version when we get around to it.

Reactions: Satinav

Satinav

Jul 20, 2018
In this version of the game? When you call him on the phone, invite him to come over. From there:

* Play Videogames: just a single scene of the three of you playing "Mobian Destruction Derby" until it's time for Tails to go home for the evening. Nothing really happens beyond that.

* Hide and Seek: Longer scene; at the end, Tails will get mad when you barge in to Cream's room just after he asks if you're touching her inappropriately. After that, if you've gotten to the point where Cream is willing to get naked with you, the next time you try to call him, you'll make fun of him when he says he knows what you're up to with her, and after that he won't answer your calls anymore.

* Swim in the pool: This can go any of several way, depending on whether or not you have Cream's bikini top, whether you give it back to her, and whether or not she's willing to swim topless (has to be willing to "remove dress" and your relationship has to be 400 or more for that.) If she swims topless, then how that goes depends on what your morality score is like; a highly negative morality will allow you to basically dominate and rape Tails when he accuses you of being a bad babysitter for letting Cream go around without her top. Once that happens, again, he won't answer your calls anymore.

That's about it. For some reason, the original author of the game seems to have really hated Tails and made Sonic be a complete ass to him in the game, so there's not much "good" content as far as you and Tails having any actual fun with each other or with Cream. That's one of many things that are on the list to get a massive rewrite in the "FuzzyBunny23 Mod" version when we get around to it.
Thanks for the answer. I wish you good luck in your endeavors.

Значок Проверено сообществом

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes