Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Reactions: sp1ker and fapper1

BunnyQueen

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone know the RWC Requirements for getting her to take her dress and panties off? I think it was 700 total for panties, but i'm not sure where the dress falls in this

protoff

Apr 14, 2019
Anyone know the RWC Requirements for getting her to take her dress and panties off? I think it was 700 total for panties, but i'm not sure where the dress falls in this
Same thing here, 700 to get her fully naked, script didnt change much. Also, I advise following FuzzyBunny's link, that mod is just better at this point.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
does this version have the cheats? if so, is there some button combo to activate them?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
hi,sorry,im new but not very new,yeah... about this game,i think... ¿what everyone think if there is a mod of this game where we can play with amy replacing her with sonic and some text like she going to babysit cream because sonic can't?,we can found sonic in the same place where amy is,just we need to change the typical images of sonic casual and nude etc... with some of amy rose and change some text where vanilla and ohers can interact with amy while we can replace the images with her in different poses.

i know is more work and etc... before with flash player wih flash decompiler we can remplace the sprites and images of some characters like every of sonic with some new amy ones,the next thing is changing the text but now the game is an exe and the flash decompiler doesn't work with exe archives,i think is just some swf archives but well... ¿what do you think?.

¿someone like the idea of a mod like that?,¿a yuri one?.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zerodead

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
i know is more work and etc... before with flash player wih flash decompiler we can remplace the sprites and images of some characters like every of sonic with some new amy ones,the next thing is changing the text but now the game is an exe and the flash decompiler doesn't work with exe archives,i think is just some swf archives but well... ¿what do you think?.
This version of the game isn't Flash-based at all, and there are no SWF archives any more -- the game has been ported over to a Python-based scripting language called Ren'Py. All of the images are JPG and PNG files now, the music and sound effects are MP3 files, and all of the dialog and game logic is contained in a group of RPY files. (RPY is just Ren'Py script code, so they're basically just text files; any text editor can open them.)

Protofan left all of the source files accessible in the archive, so you can download it, download and install the Ren'Py programming environment, then modify it to your heart's content if you're so inclined. You'll need to learn some Python, and the Ren'Py scripting language, but it's not as hard as it looks once you start playing with it.

You should be aware, though, that this particular version of the game is very incomplete and rough; Protofan just ported the original Flash-based game exactly as it was when Aval0nX stopped updating it years ago. So a lot of stuff is unfinished, and Protofan isn't doing any more work on this version that I know of.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i see... interesting,it's sad this is an abandoned project,well... if someday someone can mod this game or finishing it most of the part is probably we can play with others characters like amy rose or sonia the sister of sonic so we can enjoy some yuri fun in this game,i have in mind i can do something but im not good drawing characters,probably... i can make them with female furrsona maker to get some sonia sprites and images but is not the same,first like you said i need to learn how to use that program,probably i can make some mod,i try to replace sonic with sonia but like i said,i can't draw characters very well,¿there is a percent of how this game going to be finished and what are the things it's need to be completed?.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
i see... interesting,it's sad this is an abandoned project,well... if someday someone can mod this game or finishing it
Someone is working on modding and finishing the game, actually. :) Go back and read the messages from a little earlier in this thread, and you'll see that FuzzyBunny23 is working on an extended and improved version of the game. He started with this version as a base, but he's added a whole bunch of stuff to it and rewritten a lot of scenes. It's still a long way from done, but it is at least under semi-active development.

there is a percent of how this game going to be finished and what are the things it's need to be completed?
There's still a lot to be done; at least half of the already-existing scenes still need some extensive rewriting to clean up the grammar and spelling, and to eliminate some of the general creepiness and cringe-worthy descriptions and behaviors of some of the characters. Plus, there are also a bunch of scenes which need to be written from scratch, along with the accompanying program code, for a number of additional paths and events which were hinted at in the original game, but which couldn't actually be reached because they were never implemented.

Fortunately, Fuzzy isn't trying to do it all by himself; he's got a couple others helping him out. ;) But it's still going to take quite a while, since we're just a handful of hobbyists mostly working on it in our spare time, when we happen to have some. :)

Your idea for some yuri action between Cream and one of the other female characters isn't a bad one, and might be worth looking into, but we definitely need to get the main Sonic/Cream storyline finished off before we start adding more "side quests", I think. :D A complete overhaul of the game so that it's Amy or Sally babysitting Cream, though, instead of Sonic, probably isn't going to happen; there's just too many descriptions and actions that would need to be completely changed and rewritten, along with all of the art replacement, to make that work as a simple "play as Sonic / play as Amy" option in the start menu, or anything like that. It'd basically be a whole new game.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh,i see,nice,is really good to know that and yes,well... i wait when the game is know to be finished but... is just seven days,there is not much to do in that game,probably yeah... someone add something in some events where in the beach there is a probably mud wrestling contests or something random in some day,the thing i hate is that game over screen where willy wonka appears suddenly and he blames you for something you made,what does he have to get into what others do?,i prefer some furry police officer notice you and arrest you for doing that in public space while other furry police officer take cream to the police department to protect her from us,that willy wonka game over screen is really annoying.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
oh,i see,nice,is really good to know that and yes,well... i wait when the game is know to be finished but... is just seven days,there is not much to do in that game,
FuzzyBunny's version has more stuff in it, and there will be even more added as we continue to refine the game. One of the overall goals is to increase the game's "replay value" by having more scenes, more Easter Eggs, "random encounters" that may or may not happen on any given play-through, and so on. The idea is that there'll be more things for you to do than you can do in only 7 days, so you'll need to play it through several times -- and make different choices, such as not being a perv trying to get into Cream's panties at every opportunity! ;) -- to find them all.

the thing i hate is that game over screen where willy wonka appears suddenly and he blames you for something you made,what does he have to get into what others do?,i prefer some furry police officer notice you and arrest you for doing that in public space while other furry police officer take cream to the police department to protect her from us,that willy wonka game over screen is really annoying.
That's another holdover from the original Flash-based version of the game, I believe. I don't know why AvalonX put it in there either -- although that "You get nothing! Good day, sir!" scene is something of a meme in itself, so I expect that's all it is.

Anyway -- like I said, this version of the game is not being developed anymore, so there's not much point in discussing it further on this thread. I'd suggest you join us over here, instead: Babysitting Cream: FuzzyBunny Mod. Download that version of the game and play it instead, and then comment over there if you have any issues or suggestions to bring up.

Jul 20, 2017
This version of the game isn't Flash-based at all, and there are no SWF archives any more -- the game has been ported over to a Python-based scripting language called Ren'Py. All of the images are JPG and PNG files now, the music and sound effects are MP3 files, and all of the dialog and game logic is contained in a group of RPY files. (RPY is just Ren'Py script code, so they're basically just text files; any text editor can open them.)

Protofan left all of the source files accessible in the archive, so you can download it, download and install the Ren'Py programming environment, then modify it to your heart's content if you're so inclined. You'll need to learn some Python, and the Ren'Py scripting language, but it's not as hard as it looks once you start playing with it.

You should be aware, though, that this particular version of the game is very incomplete and rough; Protofan just ported the original Flash-based game exactly as it was when Aval0nX stopped updating it years ago. So a lot of stuff is unfinished, and Protofan isn't doing any more work on this version that I know of.
Um. Please dont spread misinformation? Unless im genuinely not understanding what you mean by Swf archives (if I am btw im REALLY sorry.). Of which there is Swfchan.

• Angry
Reactions: drud

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Um. Please dont spread misinformation? Unless im genuinely not understanding what you mean by Swf archives (if I am btw im REALLY sorry.). Of which there is Swfchan.
I do not understand your complaint, but I can explain something, SWF is the acronym for ShockWave Flash, and flash is no longer supported in most things, and what this dude was saying is that this game does not contain any flash files anymore

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
Yes, I think you are misunderstanding- this version is pure ren'py, no flash code remaining in it(archives). The original flash files should still be on the net in various places(archive locations) but due to flash abruptly being blocked by major sources it's a pain to work with and it's unlikely anyone will want to continue the work in that code structure.

Reactions: Chaos La Croix

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Yes, I think you are misunderstanding- this version is pure ren'py, no flash code remaining in it(archives). The original flash files should still be on the net in various places(archive locations) but due to flash abruptly being blocked by major sources it's a pain to work with and it's unlikely anyone will want to continue the work in that code structure.
I mean, I do believe I have the dealwithit version of the game somewhere in my drive, but I don't see why anyone would want to continue with that one

Jul 20, 2017
I do not understand your complaint, but I can explain something, SWF is the acronym for ShockWave Flash, and flash is no longer supported in most things, and what this dude was saying is that this game does not contain any flash files anymore
Aight now I understand. Fair enough.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Yes, my comment was specifically addressing what Freezewood369 said when he was asking about the possibility of modifying the game to have Amy babysitting Cream, instead of Sonic:

but now the game is an exe and the flash decompiler doesn't work with exe archives,i think is just some swf archives but well...
What I was trying to explain to him is that a "flash decompiler" won't work on this version of the game, because this version is no longer Flash-based and thus there are no "SWF archives" inside it for the decompiler to work on. (I.E. this version is not just the Flash-based SWF file inside an .EXE "wrapper"; it's an entirely different beast in terms of code and data structures.) I was not trying to suggest that there is no such thing as an "archive of Flash-based games" in general.

Context is important. ;)

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
yes,true,so like he said before,i need some program called ren'py to see inside the files and see if i can mod or someone mod this game to make something like that but yeah,it's fine.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
yes,true,so like he said before,i need some program called ren'py to see inside the files and see if i can mod or someone mod this game to make something like that but yeah,it's fine.
There is already a guy modifying the game, adding more photos

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes