Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Tem como colocar a tradução no porte para android ? Se sim, como ?
cara eu não sei , eu fiz a tradução apenas pro windows , mac e android fico de fora com a tradução , então não sei dizer

man I do not know , I did the translation only for windows , mac and android I am left out with the translation , so I can not say

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
should i install the fuzzy bunny mod in this version or no ?
the mod is another game , if you click on the link , and just download the game that already has the mod , you do not need to install
Yeah, "FuzzyBunny23 Mod" is a bit of a misnomer -- it's not a "mod", in the sense of being a "patch" that you apply on top of the original game to change its behavior. The FB23 version is a completely self-contained package with all of the game code, so all you need to do is install that one and go.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, "FuzzyBunny23 Mod" is a bit of a misnomer -- it's not a "mod", in the sense of being a "patch" that you apply on top of the original game to change its behavior. The FB23 version is a completely self-contained package with all of the game code, so all you need to do is install that one and go.
Where do we get this mod, first I'm hearing about it.

twertyu

Dec 8, 2021
como sou brasileiro , e queria entender melhor a historia , fiz a tradução do jogo pro portugues , sei que vai ter poucos pessoas que vão baixa esse arquivo , mais ta ai
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as i'm brazilian, and i wanted to understand the story better, i translated the game into portuguese, i know there will be few people who will download this file, but there it is

View attachment 589792
mano esta tradução tbm funciona pra celular ?

Jul 31, 2018
Can someone tell me the difference between the fuzzybunny mod of this and this renpy version? Does one have more in it then the other or are they vitually the same?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Can someone tell me the difference between the fuzzybunny mod of this and this renpy version? Does one have more in it then the other or are they vitually the same?
renpy is just renpy. fuzzy, has some rewritten scenes, and adds in some perspective from creams side of things. Which i personally didnt like, but others seem to like it, so what do i know. Its going to be a more fleshed out rewrite eventually, but its going slow. Both seem to still have all bugs fro the original.

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

foxy1236

Feb 26, 2022
i downloaded the android versions n. but every time I try to go swimming in the pool I hit an error and it says"an exception has occurred" and I have to back track.. how do I fix this.. I've downloaded it a few times thinking that it's just not fully downloaded but it does the same thing every time..

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
i downloaded the android versions n. but every time I try to go swimming in the pool I hit an error and it says"an exception has occurred" and I have to back track.. how do I fix this.. I've downloaded it a few times thinking that it's just not fully downloaded but it does the same thing every time..
Sounds like a bug in either the game code or the Ren'Py engine it was compiled with, then.

Unfortunately, this version of the game isn't being developed any more, and I don't really know anything about the Android version; I've never tried it.

Edit: Okay, I tried running the Android version in an emulator (Bluestacks 4), and you're right, it does crash if you try to go swimming. Interestingly enough, though, it only happens during the daytime; if you go swimming in the evening, it works. It looks like it's failing because it can't load the "daytime" version of the background image for the pool. I guess either the image file is missing, named incorrectly, or is corrupted somehow. Nothing you can do about it, I'm afraid.

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Game has lost a lot of the original art work, it would be good if the game and more illistrations and maybe even some animamation in cute scenes. But it's a different game. Will there be any updates to this game?

Tecton

May 25, 2017
Game has lost a lot of the original art work, it would be good if the game and more illistrations and maybe even some animamation in cute scenes. But it's a different game. Will there be any updates to this game?
This game is basically dead in the water, unfortunately.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
Protofan (a.k.a Protoff on this board) has said more than once in this thread that he never intended to do more than port the game over from the original Flash version to Ren'Py, just as it was at the time Avalonx stopped working on it (10 years ago!), and has no intentions of doing anything else to it. He has also been encouraging people to check out FuzzyBunny23's version here, instead.

The FuzzyBunny23 version has a lot of updated content, though it's still far from complete as yet.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Would like to try the game but every link you have to download comes with dangerous pop ups and viruses so maybe find a different place to download from and I will try the game.

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Would like to try the game but every link you have to download comes with dangerous pop ups and viruses so maybe find a different place to download from and I will try the game.
Just use adblock? Zippy is my favorite and I never encountered any problems using it.

Novilon

Feb 8, 2021
This version is essentially abandoned at this point, so if the links are going stale or no longer working, I don't think anyone is likely to update them again.

Unfortunately, pretty much every "free" download host that allows these kinds of files is going to have issues with popups and such; trying to sell you things or take you to other sites is how they make money to pay for the cost of providing the hosting to begin with. (Servers and network connections aren't free, especially when millions of people are uploading and downloading terabytes of information out of your service every week.) If you're not using an ad-blocker and/or a browser privacy extension like uBlock Origin, DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials, or something similar, then you are going to have these kinds of problems downloading files, no matter what hosting service is used.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes