Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitting Cream Ren'Py Port [v1.7.1] [Protofan]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Status report: I've got some beta testing going on now.
  • updated the phone script to my SWF changes and added more experience based response threads
  • Actually laying out the elements for the "mystery" finish that never was. Think I've got a pretty good idea. Added some teasers in the phone scripts.
  • Cartoons/Video Game/non-HBG board games done, HBG - food thread done, HBG entry more experience based.

Horsie

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, long time away from this thread, and there are great news and lots of work done!
I want to try FuzzyBunny23's version. Where I can download it?

Reactions: FuzzyBunny23

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020
Status update:
  • adding in more music and sound elements. Beeps on menu choices. not every text screen, mostly the original sounds
  • adjusting the trigger events and required levels to do fun stuff. RWC mostly 550 - 800 before, ridiculous, will be much easier to play the game without cheats and get busy earlier.
  • still more text updates - I know this takes a while but I think it's worth it.
  • all background images restores except for the rain effect, not decided on that yet. Now all the old day/night images are back

FuzzyBunny23

May 24, 2020

OK, ALMOST done resetting the RWC triggers, getting complicated to handle with all the new triggers I'm adding.

>= 350 undress
>=450 most HJ/BJ stuff, some things occur in between, depends on circumstances and stats levels
>= 500 get naked

Several new routes to undress and get naked, LOTS of new oral/HJ action

updated cheat menu (REALLY will recommend playing as is when this is released, lot's of new dialog, scenes, and dynamic text by experiences, so jumping the stats and items will get you some good fap bait, but you will miss a TON of stuff!)

Couple new pictures to boot.

Planning to post for real by next weekend!

DreCore

Aug 5, 2017

OK, ALMOST done resetting the RWC triggers, getting complicated to handle with all the new triggers I'm adding.

>= 350 undress
>=450 most HJ/BJ stuff, some things occur in between, depends on circumstances and stats levels
>= 500 get naked

updated cheat menu (REALLY will recommend playing as is when this is released, lot's of new dialog, scenes, and dynamic text by experiences, so jumping the stats and items will get you some good fap bait, but you will miss a TON of stuff!)

can't wait buddy

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018

>= 350 undress
>= 500 get naked

nice.. i'm hyped for this and hope there's a Mega port for android also tnx for your hard work

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes