Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
kendraslust
Hmm. I have started a new game bus neither kendraslust not kendraslusty are working for me. Are you sure this is the password for V0.4? If so, Is there something additional needed to get past the passwrd check?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Hmm. I have started a new game bus neither kendraslust not kendraslusty are working for me. Are you sure this is the password for V0.4? If so, Is there something additional needed to get past the passwrd check?

I'll download the game and try the code if I write something.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023

Sorry, the password has changed, it can be set by patreon subscribers.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Where is the cheat console?
Also Even though the dev disabled the console. Are there any known console commands?

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
some of the scenes when taking the bus is using the default name Rich, instead of the custom input name.

MC is the only name i change so i cant speak for the other chars.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
error: c_int_laundry_morning is not defined
also:
1//some event(encounters) are bugged because MC haven't met the character yet. For example, first day of school, when you talk to principle, you will stuck with bugs no matter what because you haven't met with your two teachers and they are in the conversation.

2// watching with landlady/mom TV will show Action as subtitle no matter which genre you choose.

3// I don't remember day/specific time but when you click landlady/mom's door when she have intercourse with your "dad", it bugged out. same reason as number 1.

I think that's about it. will add more if I found more

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes