Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Ok. This game is very good. The models are hot and nice. But I still don´t understand the grinding. I go every day to class and still fail the studies. I just forgot to study in my room/library 1 day and still failed.
Also, where do I buy the 2/7 pliers? I´ve tried in the supermaket where i bought the 1st one but there is nothing to buy at the moment.
Thanks in advance.
The Pliers are in the Mall in the Hardware shop.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
"Why did my life take such a drastic turn?"

Uhm... it didn't. Your dad is an asshole and you're freaking out like a toddler. Literally nothing has happened.

.. also, how is this non-virgin so clueless about anything remotely related to sex? What do you mean what is that noise? What do you mean why do your parents not want you to call them on their date? What do you mean that you don't know what a locked door and buzzing might be? Why is our OP eleven years old sometimes?

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
Ok. This game is very good. The models are hot and nice. But I still don´t understand the grinding. I go every day to class and still fail the studies. I just forgot to study in my room/library 1 day and still failed.
Also, where do I buy the 2/7 pliers? I´ve tried in the supermaket where i bought the 1st one but there is nothing to buy at the moment.
Thanks in advance.

View attachment 3999151
it means this Screenshot 2024-09-08 210658.jpg

steelrat07

Nov 13, 2021
I love it, but near the end of this update the save games crushing. De Installed game with saves and installed again - running into the same issue....
What a pitty :(

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
If anyone else is having a problem with the Mia save bug, don't try doing her quests while Dad is home. There seems to be a conflict with that and it will completely brick any save after you do it. Easy way to tell if you accidentally did? Your rollback will also stop working.

Reactions: steelrat07
2.00 star(s) 11 Votes