klckr

Feb 3, 2020
Has anyone solved a way to full screen this game?
Well you can always use ResizeEnable, for some japanese games it is even required to play on modern resolution setups, for some reason Japan never left 1024X768?.
But in this case this game is made for mobile phones. Stretching the window enables you to see the whole alley at once
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Points of interest :

ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p. The memory could not be %s.

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: INVALID_POINTER_READ_c0000005_igd10iumd32.dll!Unknown

1. Did you decompress the game archive into a new folder? If not, you can not run games inside of a compressed archive.

2. If you did decompress the game folder, it sounds like you may have a memory issue due to the 'access violation'.
Use "Windows Memory Diagnostic" to test your RAM. Fair warning, it can take a long time for the results.

3. If the memory test comes back clean, I can always recommend to make sure you have installed your latest graphics driver, latest & supported DirectX package, and updated Microsoft Visual C++ (vcredist).

Otherwise, my limited tech support will probably end there.

Reactions: Mistervd

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
How large is this game? I'm seeing 73mb on the Mega link for Windows download.. (looks sus)
You're not tripping, ~70MB packed, ~2GB unpacked. Unity assets compression format must be dank.

dank.png

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
following CarpenterB's post. even if i change it to 1 after lauching the game it reverts back to og sizes, wtf

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes