4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, I call it the "Pruimenbloesem" effect. (If anyone can remember that movie. It was released in an era where you had to visit a sleazy cinema to see it).
Yep seen it.
Nice broad though.
"neuk me" , hahaha.
We weren't used and ready for that then.
Played it in NL but prefer EN.
Mzzl

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, I call it the "Pruimenbloesem" effect. (If anyone can remember that movie. It was released in an era where you had to visit a sleazy cinema to see it).
I found the movie on (xhamster, I believe), but unfortunately for this pathetic monolingual, no subtitles.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I found the movie on (xhamster, I believe), but unfortunately for this pathetic monolingual, no subtitles.
The claim to faim of this movie is the single fact that it's Dutch spoken. It's not about what they say, it's just about the language.

You must understand that we, dwellers of the Flat Country, never speak Dutch while having sex. English, okay. French maybe. Even German (AUFMACHEN!!!!). Perhaps our language isn't sexy enough. ;)

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
This game is so awesome !!! :love:

(en het is fijn om zo'n spel eens in mijn 'moedertaal' te kunnen spelen :D)

Thank you Dev for your excellent work (y)

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
how to get bibi scene after phonecall with giulia?
When you go to find your clothes behind the cabin, you will meet Bibi. If your phone is charged, you will also get a call from Giulia. If you didn't buy a charger in ep 2, your phone is dead. So you won't get a call from Giulia. In that case, Bibi will offer you to borrow a charger.
So, depending on the status of your phone, the Bibi scene will be different.

Does this answer your question?

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Rico Caramba , I like your game and look forward to many great updates this year as well *fingers crossed* !

In anticipation (and to support the game a little bit), I created some Signature-GIFs for "BACK HOME"...
I'd like to share them here with you and the community - if you don't mind:

BACK HOME- GIF - Signature 1
300 x 124 px ; 1 MB
BACK HOME - GIF - Signature 2
300 x 124 px ; 0,95 MB

Cause the file size is too large for uploading it as an attachment here on F95, it is hosted on Imgur.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to share your opinion if you like.
Hope you all will enjoy these :D ... and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Original post & links to the sigs edited on May 22, 2022.

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Rico Caramba , I like your game and look forward to many great updates this year as well *fingers crossed* !

In anticipation (and to support the game a little bit), I created some Signature-GIFs for "BACK HOME"...
I'd like to share them here with you and the community - if you don't mind:

BACK HOME- GIF - Signature 1 300x124 px 6,07 MBBACK HOME - GIF - Signature 2 300x124 px 4,89 MB
BB Code: [url='https://f95zone.to/threads/back-home-v0-3-p3-2-caramba-games.69605/'][img]https://i.imgur.com/RGvjb4N.gif[/img][/url]
BB Code: [url='https://f95zone.to/threads/back-home-v0-3-p3-2-caramba-games.69605/'][img]https://i.imgur.com/X59DEXo.gif[/img][/url]

Cause the file size is too large for uploading it as an attachment here on F95, it is hosted on Imgur.

For using the GIF in your signature...
-> just right click on the image, -> copy the graphic link and insert it in your signature.​

If you want to link the image to this thread additionally,
-> either copy and paste the given BB Code
or just -> left click on the inserted image in your signature, then choose "EDIT LINK" and insert this link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/back-home-v0-3-p3-2-caramba-games.69605/ .

Feel free to share your opinion if you like.
Hope you all will enjoy these :D ... and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Gorse: Thanks a lot! They look brilliant. Happy New Year to you too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018

About the progress of the next episode...

It's been a while since the last episode was released. Some of you, certainly my patrons, might know I have been seriously ill. In hospital, after a planned surgery, I contracted a double pneumonia (not Covid) that nearly killed me. And suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be, to quote a fab poet.The good news is, I'm back developing again. I'm recovering well, but I'm taking it one step at a time.

The second thing is, counting the number of images and animations I've made so far for the upcoming episode, I've already surpassed the largest episode to date. While, story-wise, I think I'm somewhere around 60-70%. Mind you, there are two story lines that need wrapping up (both Shelly and Hester) and there's something going on with the twin sisters. So it's a big chunk. You might say this was badly planned and, if you do, I can't disagree.

As proof that they are still alive I've posted an image of some of the cast taking the traditional New Year plunge. Illegally, because the event was cancelled due to Covid. Please, don't do this at home, unless you want to get pneumonia like me.

I can't give you an estimate when the next episode will be ready. But I'm working at it as hard as my health allows me.

Happy New Year to you all.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020

About the progress of the next episode...

It's been a while since the last episode was released. Some of you, certainly my patrons, might know I have been seriously ill. In hospital, after a planned surgery, I contracted a double pneumonia (not Covid) that nearly killed me. And suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be, to quote a fab poet.The good news is, I'm back developing again. I'm recovering well, but I'm taking it one step at a time.

The second thing is, counting the number of images and animations I've made so far for the upcoming episode, I've already surpassed the largest episode to date. While, story-wise, I think I'm somewhere around 60-70%. Mind you, there are two story lines that need wrapping up (both Shelly and Hester) and there's something going on with the twin sisters. So it's a big chunk. You might say this was badly planned and, if you do, I can't disagree.

As proof that they are still alive I've posted an image of some of the cast taking the traditional New Year plunge. Illegally, because the event was cancelled due to Covid. Please, don't do this at home, unless you want to get pneumonia like me.

I can't give you an estimate when the next episode will be ready. But I'm working at it as hard as my health allows me.

Happy New Year to you all.
Rico Caramba, first: I feel with you, great you're recovering well!

Second, get well further step by step and take the time you need. Health and getting back to somewhat "normal" (if that's possible under these circumstances of unfortunate events) is much more important than any new episode.

All the best for you!

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
It has been very quiet here, so I hope you're all well too.

I am well. Still recovering, but well. What I'm still lacking is a lot of plain, physical energy. Bofore I got ill, I could finish as many as twenty images on a good day and ten was the bare minimum. Now I'm happy to do six or seven. And I can't work six or seven days a week, like I used to. Sometimes there are other tasks as well, real life tasks I had been neglecting and that need to be done too.

But the good news is: by working slowly, I made steady progress. I can't tell you when there will be a new release, but I'm close to the point where all renders for this release are finished. After that there will be rubbing and polishing, testing, re-coding and whatnot, but the end is in sight. Off course, patrons will get it first.

It will be big. I'm close to 800 images, where all previous releases were around 400. Please keep in mind there are two major storylines (Hester and Shelly) and a few branches, so you won't be able to see all in one go. What you will see, depends on your choices.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Back Home - weekly update

Dear patrons and followers,

Last week I have been working slowly but steadily towards the end of this episode. It’s so close, I could almost touch it. Yesterday I passed the line of 800 new images, but I still need a few more. Not a lot more, though. A few. While I’m writing this, some new images are rendering.

I found out the Hester ending I’m working on now, needs some explanation to make sense. And rather than just let Hester explain, I want to show some of it. Showing is always better than telling, in my opinion.

If all goes according to plan, rendering will be ready within a few days. After that, there will be rubbing and polishing, testing, (re) coding and translating. There usually are a few images that need to be redone or I find scenes that need one or two extra images.

So, I can’t give you an ETA yet, but it’s getting really close.

Current status: 805 images, 45 animations.

Best wishes,

Rico Caramba

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes