4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
All my characters are based on the genesis 8 model that's supplied with Daz studio. I don't use any third party models... I want my game to have my own style. So I make my own girls (and guys).

I do that in Daz studio. It is possible to morph a character almost anyway I want. The skin maps I use are a combination of existing maps, customised in Photoshop and custom shaded. Skin tone is very important in my opinion.
This is absolutely wonderful to hear. Your characters do have a unique look, and now I know why. Good for you for following your own instincts! I'm curious -- do you make your own clothing too?

I've been experimenting with the G8 model too, and I'm able to change iris color, lip color, skin translucency, etc. I have a few body morphs too. I will try your idea of modifying skin maps for things like eye shadow and blush and blemishes. But I get hung up with face morphs and modifying eyelashes. I've tried to make my own face morphs in ZBrush but the results aren't good. And I have no idea how to make eyelashes thicker, say.

I know you're busy and I'm not asking for extensive free tutorials, but I am curious how you handle face morphs and eyelashes, and clothing. Thanks!

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Pretty good game/vnovel. Letting one choose MCs country isnt often you see here so i liked that.
I would like to write awesome game and story but one thing that bothers me alot is that NOTHING we do is happening for real.
MC is an old man, living with a huge pile of regrets and its almost impossible to immerse one self since we are playing just a fantasie of what could have happened if MC was abit more forward and adventurous.

IF you redo the begging without the old man regrets or maybe a mind time travel start then i will rate this much higher then i can right now.
I just returned from my own holiday, so I may be responding a bit late.

I don't want to spoil anything but nothing that's happening in any game is happening for real. It's all imagination.

It's good that you make your own interpretation of the story and I'm sorry that this makes you like the story less. But it's just your interpretation, certainly not what I had in mind while writing it. As the story progresses, there will be more alternative endings. They will all be as real or as unreal as the first one. Be adventurous!

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Nice game but a lot off bug in the script.....
Since the poster doesn't specify any of the bugs he encountered, and no one else reported any bugs to me, I think it's best to ignore this message.

If you find any bugs, please report them to me. I don't have a background in computer programming, so I do make mistakes.

Reactions: Gorse

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
This is absolutely wonderful to hear. Your characters do have a unique look, and now I know why. Good for you for following your own instincts! I'm curious -- do you make your own clothing too?

I've been experimenting with the G8 model too, and I'm able to change iris color, lip color, skin translucency, etc. I have a few body morphs too. I will try your idea of modifying skin maps for things like eye shadow and blush and blemishes. But I get hung up with face morphs and modifying eyelashes. I've tried to make my own face morphs in ZBrush but the results aren't good. And I have no idea how to make eyelashes thicker, say.

I know you're busy and I'm not asking for extensive free tutorials, but I am curious how you handle face morphs and eyelashes, and clothing. Thanks!
Ha ha, now I feel flattered :giggle:.

I don't think my skills are very special. It's all a matter of trial and error and spending a lot of time doing it. Like really a lot of time. I'm still only learning.

And (hint, hint), if I would ever do some kind of tutorial I probably wouldn't do it on a pirate site for anyone to read;).

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Question, is it possible or not to have more than a blowjob in the filming sequence with Hester?
Want to make sure it's how far things go at this point or if i somehow missed something.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suspected so when i saw the "Hester trusts you a little less" for the first time ever in the game. That said, replaying her path led me to check the pigeons in the 2nd time.

Speaking of things missed or not, is the blowjob from Shelly something for next version or the its absence so far the game playing tricks on me? Anyway, still looking to go for Images 9, 12, 29, 31, 36 & 41.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I suspected so when i saw the "Hester trusts you a little less" for the first time ever in the game. That said, replaying her path led me to check the pigeons in the 2nd time.

Speaking of things missed or not, is the blowjob from Shelly something for next version or the its absence so far the game playing tricks on me? Anyway, still looking to go for Images 9, 12, 29, 31, 36 & 41.
You can get Shelly to give you a blowjob.

If I have some spare time, I'll make a list where all images in the photo album can be found. It's not possible to get all images in one go. Some are on alternative paths. Different players play different routes, so they get different photo albums.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You can get Shelly to give you a blowjob.

If I have some spare time, I'll make a list where all images in the photo album can be found. It's not possible to get all images in one go. Some are on alternative paths. Different players play different routes, so they get different photo albums.
Oh, i did expect them to be found in alternative paths, considering you have to sacrifice many scenes with Dolores to get some with Giulia, or space for Hester storyline to explore Shelly's.

Where the struggle gets real is looking at the blank spots in the photo album, that you have no idea whatsoever - let's say image 9, or image 12 for that matter....

Is it a scene with Jacky, Ida, Giulia, Dolores or some one-shot scene with Victoria or another random girl? It's a complete mystery - might be branching from or where. ;)

Found Image 12, it's a standalone bit, you have to go to the grocery first, the one option where you miss Dolores, to see that bit.

Also, looks like i unlocked 29, 31 & 36 by chance just redoing the trip with Hester to B&B - though in 36 case it could be a bug i guess, because it seems pretty much the same as Image 35.

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Oh, i did expect them to be found in alternative paths, considering you have to sacrifice many scenes with Dolores to get some with Giulia, or space for Hester storyline to explore Shelly's.

Where the struggle gets real is looking at the blank spots in the photo album, that you have no idea whatsoever - let's say image 9, or image 12 for that matter... .

Is it a scene with Jacky, Ida, Giulia, Dolores or some one-shot scene with Victoria or another random girl? It's a complete mystery - might be branching from or where. ;)
Someone suggested to put hints in the photo album. Point is, I'm not a computer programmer, I mostly copy-paste tricks from other people. I haven't got the foggiest idea how to implement such a thing. To be honest, I'm over the moon I got this photo album working in the first place. It's advanced code for my standard.

So I might make a list or something when I got the time. But not now. I just returned from my holiday and I've got a lot of work to do on the next episode.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Someone suggested to put hints in the photo album. Point is, I'm not a computer programmer, I mostly copy-paste tricks from other people. I haven't got the foggiest idea how to implement such a thing. To be honest, I'm over the moon I got this photo album working in the first place. It's advanced code for my standard.

So I might make a list or something when I got the time. But not now. I just returned from my holiday and I've got a lot of work to do on the next episode.
A list or something would be great indeed, but do take your time, people do know making a game can be quite a learning curve, specially when one is new at it. Good luck with next episode.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018

Where the struggle gets real is looking at the blank spots in the photo album, that you have no idea whatsoever - let's say image 9, or image 12 for that matter....

Found Image 12, it's a standalone bit, you have to go to the grocery first, the one option where you miss Dolores, to see that bit.

Also, looks like i unlocked 29, 31 & 36 by chance just redoing the trip with Hester to B&B - though in 36 case it could be a bug i guess, because it seems pretty much the same as Image 35.
Slot 35 and 36 are not the same and they are certainly not a bug. I guess you only watched the cover image, not what follows after that.
In many cases, there is more than one image in a slot.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I thought I hit all the paths but I must have missed a couple. Any hints on Images 27 and 42?
To get image 27 you needed to have bought a phone charger when you got the chance.
Image 42 is the alternative for image 41. You find it the same way as you found 41, if you go the other direction at the crossroads with Shelly.

Reactions: Star Dude

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Slot 35 and 36 are not the same and they are certainly not a bug. I guess you only watched the cover image, not what follows after that.
In many cases, there is more than one image in a slot.
Well, that's where things get very weird then. Looking at the thumbnails, the images are mostly the same, but you can see some expression differences in the eyes & mouth between them.

When i click on them? Exactly the same nervous-looking Hester in the golden chains outfit. Also, it seem that if i click in the higher left or right corners i get sent to the images of Hester in the green dress or "schoolgirl outfit", depending on the side i click - is that supposed to happen?

edit: 35 & 36 to play right, still no idea whatsoever of why were they locked in past attempts.

Ah, how do i unlock Image 9. Only one really missing now.

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Well, that's where things get very weird then. Looking at the thumbnails, the images are mostly the same, but you can see some expression differences in the eyes & mouth between them.

When i click on them? Exactly the same nervous-looking Hester in the golden chains outfit. Also, it seem that if i click in the higher left or right corners i get sent to the images of Hester in the green dress or "schoolgirl outfit", depending on the side i click - is that supposed to happen?

edit: 35 & 36 to play right, still no idea whatsoever of why were they locked in past attempts.

Ah, how do i unlock Image 9. Only one really missing now.
Have you clicked on next ?

If you click in the corners of the image, there's nothing supposed to happen. There's only a next- and a return button. Do you play the original version or a scrunched/translated/ported version? Do you play on mac or on pc?

Image 9 is in the beginning of the second day and I admit it's hard to find without any help. I will probably change that before I have completed the development of the game. You get it if you fullheartedly apologize to Giulia after she snaps at you.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Have you clicked on next ?
A bunch of times and it did nothing, but for some reason after a few times of these "jumping to another image" incidents, whatever caused the issue is gone, 35 and 36 are now working as they should different spanking scenes and all.

If you click in the corners of the image, there's nothing supposed to happen. There's only a next- and a return button. Do you play the original version or a scrunched/translated/ported version? Do you play on mac or on pc?[/QUOTE]

The compressed version for PC, indeed. Yes, it could be something related to that.

Image 9 is in the beginning of the second day and I admit it's hard to find without any help. I will probably change that before I have completed the development of the game. You get it if you fullheartedly apologize to Giulia after she snaps at you.
Good to know. Let's see how my luck turns out.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Do you play the original version or a scrunched/translated/ported version? Do you play on mac or on pc?

The compressed version for PC, indeed. Yes, it could be something related to that.
This is a bootleg version. It's not made nor endorsed by me. If there was a way to compress a game this much without bugs and without severe loss of quality, I would certainly have done it myself. I can't give you any support on this, because I have no idea what they've done to it. I don't even know these guys.

If you want to experience the game as it is intended by its developer, consider getting it from the original source: . By doing this, you support me and you can likewise count on my support.

I know for fact that the links on the OP (PC, Mac) lead to copies of the original, unless stated otherwise. If you play any other version, compressed, translated (except the original Dutch translation) or ported to Android, you play at your own risk. This being a pirate site, I can't do anything against it except warning you.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes