4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This is a bootleg version. It's not made nor endorsed by me. If there was a way to compress a game this much without bugs and without severe loss of quality, I would certainly have done it myself. I can't give you any support on this, because I have no idea what they've done to it. I don't even know these guys.

If you want to experience the game as it is intended by its developer, consider getting it from the original source: . By doing this, you support me and you can likewise count on my support.

I know for fact that the links on the OP (PC, Mac) lead to copies of the original, unless stated otherwise. If you play any other version, compressed, translated (except the original Dutch translation) or ported to Android, you play at your own risk. This being a pirate site, I can't do anything against it except warning you.
Fair points, thanks a lot.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Just started playing this game and so far it seems pretty good.. However I'm abit confused so I need some clarification, the events of this game is it actually taking place or is this just a fantasy of a sad old man of what could've happened if he agreed to play Vball with jackey?.. If that's the case then that's pretty depressing I mean there was that scene where the MC was old and thinking of what couldve happend if he made a different decision all that years ago, fuck he even said the most exciting thing that ever happend to him was seeing Delores tits and that was over 30 years ago,defuq did he do with his life, that's sad as fuck so before I continue playing this game I just wanna know if any of the events in this game is real or just a sad old man's fantasy?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Just started playing this game and so far it seems pretty good.. However I'm abit confused so I need some clarification, the events of this game is it actually taking place or is this just a fantasy of a sad old man of what could've happened if he agreed to play Vball with jackey?.. If that's the case then that's pretty depressing I mean there was that scene where the MC was old and thinking of what couldve happend if he made a different decision all that years ago, fuck he even said the most exciting thing that ever happend to him was seeing Delores tits and that was over 30 years ago,defuq did he do with his life, that's sad as fuck so before I continue playing this game I just wanna know if any of the events in this game is real or just a sad old man's fantasy?
First of all, like any story, it is as real as you want it to be. Just use your imagination. Anything can be real.

If it's any solace: The way you interpret the story, is not the way I intended it to be. There will be more endings in the game. (There is Dolores' ending, for instance) The first ending is how the story would have ended if you did nothing. Any other ending, now or in the future, is just as real. It depends on your choices. And you may get a chance to return on your choices.

Reactions: fantom2u

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

First of all, like any story, it is as real as you want it to be. Just use your imagination. Anything can be real.

If it's any solace: The way you interpret the story, is not the way I intended it to be. There will be more endings in the game. (There is Dolores' ending, for instance) The first ending is how the story would have ended if you did nothing. Any other ending, now or in the future, is just as real. It depends on your choices. And you may get a chance to return on your choices.
So practically they are all just alternative endings?.. The old dude ending was just one of the various alternative endings that occurs throughout multiple realities based on the choices we make in that particular reality

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
ep03c ready.jpg
I've been working really hard...

At the moment, episode 3, part 3 a.k.a. the seventh release of Back Home is available for $10 and up patrons on my . If all goes well, it will be available for all my patrons and on on Sunday, October 10. I will probably offer it there for a small price first, because I don’t want to offend those who supported me financially by giving it away for free so soon. It will be available for all, under Itch.io's "name your price" scheme, but that will be later.

I am sure it will be available here too, very soon, for free. Your support is highly appreciated, though. I hope you'll like it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and seeded on 2x 1gbps servers.
This release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 1714M
SHA1SUM: 0405c68dec5bb142e6bdec2d3f2ace89a9900180
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: VTRinNights

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Not bad work but would it be possible to create at way to remove the nasty disgusting body damaging work. It just kills the complete and whole mood. However allowing the player to choice the make up of the proposed female love interest of your male MC would make it much better. Just my humble opinion.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Back Home [v0.3 p3.2] [Caramba Games] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.1 · · · (409.4 MiB :: 1.66 GiB)
Mac v0.1 · · · (373.5 MiB :: 1.62 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
What a brilliant game! I'm surprised I didn't notice it so far but I just downloaded it and so far it has been very good. Graphics are ok, there are a lot of animations, but that's not really important. Character models are realistic, which is a nice touch, the writing is good, dialogues feel natural and the plot is fresh and that's its strong point IMO. There is the right amount of humour, without it becoming annoying as it happens in other games and the game doesn't take itself too seriously, but the plot remains pretty consistent and the suspension of disbelief is always kept in check, which is so rare.

Unfortunately there aren't enough games which feature nipple piercing, and the character here gets quickly left behind (such a nice character though, I really appreciated how it was written).

Anyway, fantastic job.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Is there some new patreon rule demanding that players cannot be immersed into the game via forcing the reader to get out of the experience by demanding inputs for npc names, town names, how you would like the bright object in the sky to be called and so on?
I just want to close the game after the dev starts speaking to me and making 100% sure I'm conscious this isn't a story that actually happens to actual people.
jews.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.p4.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 999 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hahaha I speak Dutch but playing in Dutch just feels so weird. I'm like, not used to it AT ALL.
Yeah, I call it the "Pruimenbloesem" effect. (If anyone can remember that movie. It was released in an era where you had to visit a sleazy cinema to see it).

Reactions: DragonsFear
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes