4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Can somebody say how I get the pics 29?
I assume you bought a phone charger when you were in the shop. If you didn't, you will ask Hester to look if there's an old fashioned road map, somewhere in the car. That's where these pictures are taken.

I like wrong choices to be not just wrong choices. These pics are the reward for if you failed to buy a charger.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I assume you bought a phone charger when you were in the shop. If you didn't, you will ask Hester to look if there's an old fashioned road map, somewhere in the car. That's where these pictures are taken.

I like wrong choices to be not just wrong choices. These pics are the reward for if you failed to buy a charger.
I see it I like it more to play only one time and get all pics. The problem is you load around with your old saves and when you don`t get all pics and have no clue you wouldn`t load an older save as you load and tried before. And you played the game normally long time ago so you don`t know anymore all choices you have done in the past and by a new version if you think this choices in the past can change this in the future maybe I have to load this save to get this pic - I don`t know.

Maybe it is more fun for all players when you give a hint when you click on the locked pics so we can try for ourself if we understand correct the hint and get the pics. I as player like it more when I get it normally by myself and don`t need to read in a walkthrough or in a forum to find the correct solution.

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I see it I like it more to play only one time and get all pics. The problem is you load around with your old saves and when you don`t get all pics and have no clue you wouldn`t load an older save as you load and tried before. And you played the game normally long time ago so you don`t know anymore all choices you have done in the past and by a new version if you think this choices in the past can change this in the future maybe I have to load this save to get this pic - I don`t know.

Maybe it is more fun for all players when you give a hint when you click on the locked pics so we can try for ourself if we understand correct the hint and get the pics. I as player like it more when I get it normally by myself and don`t need to read in a walkthrough or in a forum to find the correct solution.
Yeah, I understand. But Back Home is a game in development and I haven't planned everything ahead. And even things I have planned may turn out differently in the end. So I should have warned you for this when you bought that phone charger, but I couldn't have.

There's a dilemma. Some people don't like choices. If there are, they rather use a walkthrough or they don't play at all. Others hate it if there are no choices or if choices are meaningless. In Back Home, some choices lead you through different paths. Some are main roads, but there are some back alley's as well. If you haven't been somewhere, you can't get a snapshot of it. If you miss a snapshot, it's a reminder you missed that particular scene. But you can't have seen every scene in one go, just like you can't have seen every town between your hometown and you holiday destination on one trip. It depends on your route. Still, I want to leave a reminder of every route (well, most) in the photo album. People will have different photo albums.

Your suggestion to give a hint for unlocked images is excellent, even though I have absolutely no idea yet how I could establish this in the game itself.

Reactions: patrickB

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
there arent missing tags right? I dont want to be happy playing and boom ntr in the face
Traumatized by games with missing tags and certain little surprises released lately, buddy? I understand your pain(y), it seems to be becoming common among Devs, but at least this game won't have that content!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Traumatized by games with missing tags and certain little surprises released lately, buddy? I understand your pain(y), it seems to be becoming common among Devs, but at least this game won't have that content!
kinda it also waht happened to me when I was playing the tyrant with ntr off I avoided the mom for a bit an her rp lowered and I found her getting fucked in the kitchen so Im done with surprises

Reactions: pappypop and Red88

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I used to think age restrictions in media were silly, but then there's people out there getting traumatized by amateur smut stories and fucking DAZ renders.
Just a way of speaking with humor, of course this is not something to have trauma, maybe a certain kind of content when relating to real life, since you don't have the guessing ability to know what happened in the life of someone else, but if you didn't have the brains to figure it out, then why waste your time paying attention to something you think is silly, my friend!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I used to think age restrictions in media were silly, but then there's people out there getting traumatized by amateur smut stories and fucking DAZ renders.
lets say you are allergic to shrimps and you ask the waitress for a dish and then forgets that you are allergic to them and she brings you a dish with shrimps on it tags are more or less the same thing be it ntr, urination, beast, etc.

Reactions: Red88

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Just a way of speaking with humor, of course this is not something to have trauma, maybe a certain kind of content when relating to real life, since you don't have the guessing ability to know what happened in the life of someone else, but if you didn't have the brains to figure it out, then why waste your time paying attention to something you think is silly, my friend!
Maybe I'm just jealous of your ability to immerse yourself in visual novels of any quality.

lets say you are allergic to shrimps and you ask the waitress for a dish and then forgets that you are allergic to them and she brings you a dish with shrimps on it tags are more or less the same thing be it ntr, urination, beast, etc.
Tags are like allergies? Like, you're physically harmed by a picture of a DAZ doll peeing on another DAZ doll?
That's why I brought up age restrictions. Adults are supposed to be able to deal with the difference between reality and imagination.

Reactions: Nerro

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I like how people are happily buttnaked in that game!! It's quite refreshing, let some air flow down there that's good for health!
Funny story, i like it, i hope the biker girls will come back soon !:)

• Haha
Reactions: Gorse
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes