4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
is this planned as multiple ending?
just want to prepare the usual stuff, you know harem and solo saves for all LI haha
Don't worry. The game mechanics will be slightly different from what you're used to from other games. There will be different endings but I can't give you hints how to prepare for them, since the endings haven't been written yet. Some of the stories haven't even started yet. Just relax and enjoy. Don't forget to look around.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
For ver. 01.2.b I find a mod built by ShaddyModda. Ask for a new mod for ver. 0.3 p. 1.1 please!!

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Bug found -
At one point it tells you that you have 9999999 Euros in your pocket, later that night, when the thugs rob you, it says that they find 9999999 euros in your pocket.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Bug found -
At one point it tells you that you have 9999999 Euros in your pocket, later that night, when the thugs rob you, it says that they find 9999999 euros in your pocket.
Oops- that's still in the previous part. What path are you on? Did you pass the ATM and how much did you withdraw?

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Any content with the blonde from the banner? She disappears after the introduction and we're stuck with the sloppy seconds girl and the married one. Not interested in them.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Back Home [v0.3 p1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.22 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 387 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 353 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Oops- that's still in the previous part. What path are you on? Did you pass the ATM and how much did you withdraw?
I got a "good" ending shortly after that - after getting out of hospital i married the girl and moved back to sweetwater. Was not aware I was on "a path" i was just playing by ear. Not sure I played the previous update - my last save was when you had been to the garage and were going to drive the car the next day. Do not remember any ATM, but when it said that I had 9999999 Euros in my pocket, it also said I had 0 Euros in the bank.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Okay - I'll have a look at it. Thanks, it hasn't been reported before. It's not game breaking, fortunately.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Any content with the blonde from the banner? She disappears after the introduction and we're stuck with the sloppy seconds girl and the married one. Not interested in them.
This is what I want to know too. I'm guessing there will not be much content with her if the whole premise of the story is him trying to get back home where she lives also. So I would say we are shit out of luck if we want content with her. Unless the story continues when he actually gets home. Who fucking knows. She was the one to peak my interest the most also.

slashimus

Mar 2, 2019
So I'm interested in this but is there a lot of content at this point or is it better to wait for a few more updates?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes