4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
This is what I want to know too. I'm guessing there will not be much content with her if the whole premise of the story is him trying to get back home where she lives also. So I would say we are shit out of luck if we want content with her. Unless the story continues when he actually gets home. Who fucking knows. She was the one to peak my interest the most also.
Exactly my thoughts

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
I think I will take the trip with Shelley. She seems to have the more interesting story.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Nice update!

Was really interested in Shelley since we first saw her laying on that bus stop. As others have said it sucks that the main girl will pretty much be excluded via the nature of the story but so far I'm really enjoying it.

Coming from an ignorant American though I'm guessing the MC is in Spain or Portugal or something? OFC I originally thought it was Mexico until you see Euros and a map of Europe but the way Dolores talks about how poor they are and reliant on tourists it just struck me as odd because while yeah obviously there is wealth disparity between Portugal/Spain (where else could it be that the MC could be drive home to -I'm assuming France-?) and France as someone whose only been to Barcelona as a tourist I didn't think it was that great.

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Here is Unofficial Port of Back Home V0.3

For more ports join our discord server

Reactions: Roope

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Nice update!

Was really interested in Shelley since we first saw her laying on that bus stop. As others have said it sucks that the main girl will pretty much be excluded via the nature of the story but so far I'm really enjoying it.

Coming from an ignorant American though I'm guessing the MC is in Spain or Portugal or something? OFC I originally thought it was Mexico until you see Euros and a map of Europe but the way Dolores talks about how poor they are and reliant on tourists it just struck me as odd because while yeah obviously there is wealth disparity between Portugal/Spain (where else could it be that the MC could be drive home to -I'm assuming France-?) and France as someone whose only been to Barcelona as a tourist I didn't think it was that great.
Your holiday is "somewhere in the mediteranean", not in a specific country. There's reference to Spain, Italy, a little bit of Portugal (though, technically speaking, not in the mediterranean) and France. I would perhaps have included reference to Croatia or Greece if I had ever been to one those countries. I didn't want the story to be in a specific country, because I don't want to offend anyone living there by being inaccurate or appearing biased.

France? I hear you say. The name of the police officer is Ludovic Cruchot, though I don't think that would ring a bell to anyone living outside Europe or younger than a certain age.

If the wealth disparity is accurate enough or if it's just something that sprouted from my imagination can best be answered by someone living in one of those countries. But I took inspiration from my own travels through Europe.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey dev, Rico Caramba

I don't know if this is classed as a spoiler or not but damn it I'm going to ask anyway....
Guilia are we ever going to see her again?? I really just wished we had the option of asking her to come with us on this road trip and to take her away from that town and start a relationship with her!! I get that would mess up all the chances of meeting all these new girls on the way but would be worth it in my opinion ;)
SOD having greasy beefburgers each day when you could have prime steak like her for breakfast/lunch/dinner & supper haha :p:love:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hey dev, Rico Caramba

I don't know if this is classed as a spoiler or not but damn it I'm going to ask anyway....
Guilia are we ever going to see her again?? I really just wished we had the option of asking her to come with us on this road trip and to take her away from that town and start a relationship with her!! I get that would mess up all the chances of meeting all these new girls on the way but would be worth it in my opinion ;)
SOD having greasy beefburgers each day when you could have prime steak like her for breakfast/lunch/dinner & supper haha :p:love:
Ok, short explanation to all who have similar questions.

If you want to get back home you need help and you can't be picky. Just playing with Giulia won't get you any further.

If you have a girl's phone number, you will be able to meet her again, somewhere in the future. But not right away. Since Giulia plays an important part in the story, just like Jacky, it's very likely you will meet them again. Later.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Ok, short explanation to all who have similar questions.

If you want to get back home you need help and you can't be picky. Just playing with Giulia won't get you any further.

If you have a girl's phone number, you will be able to meet her again, somewhere in the future. But not right away. Since Giulia plays an important part in the story, just like Jacky, it's very likely you will meet them again. Later.
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I understand that was just making a joke about it as Giulia is by far my favorite character so far ;)
And yeah I understand the story as well and it's by any means possible getting home by helping people along the way.
I'm just an inpatient bugger lol :p
Anyway really enjoying the game so far and thank for sharing with us (y)

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I got a "good" ending shortly after that - after getting out of hospital i married the girl and moved back to sweetwater. Was not aware I was on "a path" i was just playing by ear. Not sure I played the previous update - my last save was when you had been to the garage and were going to drive the car the next day. Do not remember any ATM, but when it said that I had 9999999 Euros in my pocket, it also said I had 0 Euros in the bank.
I'm sorry, I haven't been able to reproduce this bug. So there's nothing I can do at the moment. If anyone encounters this bug, please report it to me and I'll look into it again.

nimbus21

Jan 9, 2018
Haven't played it yet, so I just have to know, does that dirty looking girl with a grey shirt have any content yet?

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes