4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Maybe I'm just jealous of your ability to immerse yourself in visual novels of any quality.

Tags are like allergies? Like, you're physically harmed by a picture of a DAZ doll peeing on another DAZ doll?
That's why I brought up age restrictions. Adults are supposed to be able to deal with the difference between reality and imagination.
I see you dont get what Im trying to say here

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Rico Caramba Congratulations on your progress so far. I'm curious about your earlier comment that your characters are unique because you created them yourself. Can you elaborate on your process a bit? Do you buy characters on the Daz store and modify them using morphs, or do you modify the Genesis 8 model directly in a third-party app like ZBrush?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Back Home [v0.3 p2.1] [Caramba Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,40 GB / 440 MB - BackHome-0.3.p2.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,37 GB / 405 MB - BackHome-0.3.p2.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
p2.1?
it's like that island game that slowed down so much we got updates with morning, then afternoon ect ect
no idea why devs put out such updates as perceptively this is more off-putting for possible supporters than enticing. it just shows that the process will be long and drawn out. has the same effect as releasing chapters in parts

but v0.3 p2.1? thats a whole new level of slow
up next v0.3 p2.2!
a year later version 0.4
its almost like developers want to self sabotage......really odd
Sorry, but this is by far the most ignorant reaction I have ever got. Do you think a story is better if it just covers more days? You have absolutely no idea and you obviously haven't even played the game. This episode took me one and a half month to produce. Not a few hours every day, but 12 hours a day, every day. If this is not enough for you, you should go somewhere else.

If you want to know. The entire span of the story will be about a week. But it will be an interesting week.

You can get your money back. Oh, wait...

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Rico Caramba Congratulations on your progress so far. I'm curious about your earlier comment that your characters are unique because you created them yourself. Can you elaborate on your process a bit? Do you buy characters on the Daz store and modify them using morphs, or do you modify the Genesis 8 model directly in a third-party app like ZBrush?
Sure!

All my characters are based on the genesis 8 model that's supplied with Daz studio. I don't use any third party models, not even modified ones. Why? Not because I think they aren't any good. Objectively, many of them are better than mine. I do it because all those third party models reflect the style of their creators. I want my game to have my own style. So I make my own girls (and guys).

I do that in Daz studio. It is possible to morph a character almost anyway I want. The skin maps I use are a combination of existing maps, customised in Photoshop and custom shaded. Skin tone is very important in my opinion.

Another reason why I started to create my own girls is that I like small breasts. Most Daz models have tits that are far to big for my taste.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
haha oh i hit a nerve regardless of how you managed NOT to understand my point.
you call my comment ignorant but show zero sign of understanding what i wrote. pot meet kettle.
no i do not think a story is better if it covers more days. no idea why you even asked as again, nothing to do with my point.
you then go on about how long this took to update and how much effort you put in, but again, nothing to do with my post so again nothing to do with my point.

i COULD get my money back if this was patreon, but as it is not and also NOT your site, it's not even a clever quip. its actually stupid on a piracy site, but then i guess you were trying to look clever......

i was merely pointing out that, as this has become a feeder site for patreon, subscriberstar and such, perspective is important. YOU are the one looking for public funding. are you really saying to us all here that you do not even care what any part of your project looks like? hate to tell you this but your version number is the first thing we see at the top of the OP so it is part of your first impression, that alone put me off trying your game so how is my comment ignorant when it lead to that result?
I wish you all the best finding games that supply the numbers you like.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I wouldn't count on that ;)... but obviously the Dutch are capable of much more than "only" cheese, wooden clogs, caravaning and ancient windmills. This nice game is at least one further proof on that :cool:
I'll drink to that. Another thing we're capable of ;) .

Reactions: Yenod and Gorse
May 4, 2021
where is the link to the multi mod of the Back Home v0.3 p2.1 version? I'm not finding the download link. if not, could you make multi mod for this new version? Thank you very much.

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
Pretty good game/vnovel. Letting one choose MCs country isnt often you see here so i liked that.
I would like to write awesome game and story but one thing that bothers me alot is that NOTHING we do is happening for real.
MC is an old man, living with a huge pile of regrets and its almost impossible to immerse one self since we are playing just a fantasie of what could have happened if MC was abit more forward and adventurous.

IF you redo the begging without the old man regrets or maybe a mind time travel start then i will rate this much higher then i can right now.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
If there are any bugs, please report them to me. I'm on vacation now, so I can't solve any issues immediately. But I will, as soon as I get back next week.
Unless I miss my flight and there's a strike going on, of course. :)

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes