Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Version 0.10 launched.
OP updated with new links. Soon the F95 team should add mirrors.
I also added a spoiler with "More Info" on OP to help new players to know exactly what to expect from the game. I hope this might prevent some complaints.
Please report any bugs found.
Have fun.

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Does this imply that there will be no possible pregnancies from previous creampies (eg. Adriana)? Or are they just not in the game yet?
Yes. It means that MC hasn't gotten anyone pregnant until the current version. I did it in a way that it's very clear to the player when that happens. Even if MC doesn't know when he got someone pregnant, you will.
But that doesn't mean you won't have new chances in the future with Adriana and other characters.

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
Will it be possible to have a relationship with Alex in the future even if she doesn't crash your car or will it only be available that way?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Will it be possible to have a relationship with Alex in the future even if she doesn't crash your car or will it only be available that way?
A dev's ideas are evolving every moment. I can't be sure. But my initial idea is that you will only meet Alex again if she crashed your car.

Reactions: whalat and Brovalon

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
Warning !!!

At the moment it looks that the save from the modded version is not compatible with the next version so don`t use it (you lose the complete unlocked Gallery) and play only the normal version !!!

0.6 unfinished Walkthrough

I stoped because the Gallery save don`t work correct !!!

You found a bug in my walkthrough please tell it to me. When it is a game bug please report it to the producer on discord (when the bug is unknown).

0.6 bugs (reported aso on discord)

I complete the Game and he unlocked the locked Other Girls Pics Kali 1 and Anjelica 5 from the Gallery after restart.
How to open or install this?

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Like the game a lot but I guess my only negative is that if you make a specific turn in the game you are going to miss a ton and not come back. Like right now my gallery for Alexis Fawk character is only 1 unlocked. I am sure I missed at least 6 or 7 good scenes but I am so ahead I can't go back anymore. Almost like you have to save every 10 pages. And even then I am sure we will miss something.

Reactions: truestory89

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Like the game a lot but I guess my only negative is that if you make a specific turn in the game you are going to miss a ton and not come back. Like right now my gallery for Alexis Fawk character is only 1 unlocked. I am sure I missed at least 6 or 7 good scenes but I am so ahead I can't go back anymore. Almost like you have to save every 10 pages. And even then I am sure we will miss something.
The game was really made in such a way that it is not possible to unlock all the content in one playthrough. But Alexis has only one scene available in the game so far. You didn't miss anything with her. You can easily identify the scenes available in the game by the thumbnails. Scenes with padlock thumbnails are not yet available in the game. Scenes with grayscale thumbnails are available but you haven't unlocked them yet. And the scenes with color thumbnails are the ones you've unlocked.

Reactions: Brovalon
4.10 star(s) 44 Votes