Mr. Mineo

Sep 9, 2017
It's annoying that you can't use old saves I'm not gonna replay this especially since I spent so long getting the multiple routes. I liked it the first 5 times now its frustrating to scroll through shit I've already seen. I feel kinda weird about complaining about something I didn't pay for but I think I'll wait for longer to play this again.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
It's annoying that you can't use old saves I'm not gonna replay this especially since I spent so long getting the multiple routes. I liked it the first 5 times now its frustrating to scroll through shit I've already seen. I feel kinda weird about complaining about something I didn't pay for but I think I'll wait for longer to play this again.
Uhm old saves works. Whats wrong with your saves ?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
All post 0.4 saves should work without problems. Saves are stored in the browser cache.
Check if you are using the browser in incognito mode or if your browser is set to clear cache on exit. To avoid this kind of problem, I recommend everyone to use the save to disk option.

Reactions: Salazar White

Mr. Mineo

Sep 9, 2017
All post 0.4 saves should work without problems. Saves are stored in the browser cache.
Check if you are using the browser in incognito mode or if your browser is set to clear cache on exit. To avoid this kind of problem, I recommend everyone to use the save to disk option.
I just realized I deleted my newer saves and kept older ones. my bad :HideThePain:

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone else now get an error when trying to use the browser console to change variables?
I honestly thought it was just me. But I’m experiencing on other games too. All in Chrome. It either says there was an error of debug-value or something, something ‘navigator.usage or .userdata’. But I don’t know code; except Sugarcube to cheat. Usually the source of the error is the starting html for the game.

So now I’ve started playing the html games in Edge, as it’s my only other browser, and all things work as normal.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Shooting range mini game does not seem to register half of my clicks sometimes maybe I am missing but others I am definitely not.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
how to fuck jessa in nurse costume when will it happen???
If you are talking about her 4th? scene, you have to 1) make her cum 3 times, 2)reject abigail, 3)do not go to the gym with jilian, 4)when jilian calls you, lose the fight

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
do
If you are talking about her 4th? scene, you have to 1) make her cum 3 times, 2)reject abigail, 3)do not go to the gym with jilian, 4)when jilian calls you, lose the fight
you have a walkthrough? or on which day is this exactly happening?

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
where couldi find gangbang scenes and gloryhole scenes???
for abigail and jessa i dont remember exactly the day(around wednsday) but its when abigail comes to your office. and when you get the chance to go to movies with angela or jessa, go with jessa.
for the bar scenes: for gangbang, when you are at the bar, go to the bar, talk to the girl take her to the truckers. for gloryhole scene, go to bar, drink 3 times, you will go to the toilet.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes