Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Unexpected update but a welcome one to be sure!
Liked the corporate espionage aspects of it and whatnot, and good heavens Emily Willis' scene was super hot. Shame we couldn't save the company anyways - I guess we'll the the repercussions of that later.

Someone let me know if they trigger the "go see Ava" decision because it's greyed out for me and I'm curious what decision I could make to change that.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Unexpected update but a welcome one to be sure!
Liked the corporate espionage aspects of it and whatnot, and good heavens Emily Willis' scene was super hot. Shame we couldn't save the company anyways - I guess we'll the the repercussions of that later.

Someone let me know if they trigger the "go see Ava" decision because it's greyed out for me and I'm curious what decision I could make to change that.
The Ava option is only available if you've already told Jason about Mr. Reed before. I had to do this because it's an important part of the story that Jason knows about it, and the previous chances the player had to do that were avoidable.
As for the repercussions, we will definitely have some.
There's also a little secret to be found during the invasion quest that will also have repercussions in the future. It's nothing mandatory, but you may have extra options in the future if you found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
The Ava option is only available if you've already told Jason about Mr. Reed before. I had to do this because it's an important part of the story that Jason knows about it, and the previous chances the player had to do that were avoidable.
As for the repercussions, we will definitely have some.
There's also a little secret to be found during the invasion quest that will also have repercussions in the future. It's nothing mandatory, but you may have extra options in the future if you found it.
I had been suspecting that the decision there would be dependent on a prior Jason encounter and now confirmed. Time for another playthrough I suppose!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think i cleaned cashe so rip saves.
Bald Games
can jump to part 0.2-0.11 be implemented? (alternatively, saves attached)
also...it is a vn and i dont think it will be shifting to any point-n-click/sandboxy direction ...but can there be a mod of sort to not miss some options . if i remember it right sometimes you need to choose between couple of options with different gials (so you miss content with another one) so id like some kind of re-picking .

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i think i cleaned cashe so rip saves.
Bald Games
can jump to part 0.2-0.11 be implemented? (alternatively, saves attached)
also...it is a vn and i dont think it will be shifting to any point-n-click/sandboxy direction ...but can there be a mod of sort to not miss some options . if i remember it right sometimes you need to choose between couple of options with different gials (so you miss content with another one) so id like some kind of re-picking .
It is a fundamental part of the game that the player cannot see everything in one playthrough. But scenes already unlocked in the gallery, remain unlocked in new playthroughs. Because of this aspect of the game, it is impractical to provide saves in each update. One player's save may be completely different from another's. What I always recommend is to use the "save to disk" option so you don't run the risk of losing your saves.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Honestly i lke this game, its a good one... but i would like to have a sandbox version of it, since well sometimes you wanna have all the chances to make more choicnes on a single game and not do it over and over to choose other path, i mean its fun and i got the point, but well as a personal opinion i guess the sandbox games are more my thing...but this game its really good, its well developed, have an in game hints and suggestions to unlock/earn all the character progress youre aiming to, so i hope to see more and more of it as it get another update

Reactions: kidderyao

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cannot see everything in one playthrough... One player's save may be completely different from another's. ...use the "save to disk" option
hmm. i do use savetothedisk but for sandboxes.
(most vns are rather small so i go through those during one jerking session)
anyway, just saying that sometimes progress can be lost.
personally i am not much into replaying (and if that to happen - it will be after considerable amount of time. meaning it well might be that i will choose the mere same options as last time thus missing the same content .. again)
vns/cyaos is of less priority for me ...but surely such are more replayble caz there is no click-grind so to speak as in sandboxes
yet if it is html (and not renpy where i can just hold-ctrl skip very quickly) - vns replaying is not that quik.
wdym different. does it depend on past choices or stats ? meaning that if it is about stats only - then it is not a problem as i will just tweak love/lust ... but if it is somehow locked behind some precise sequences due to precise choices regardless of stats then yes, it will be different (yet i cannot say i will care that much)

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
wdym different. does it depend on past choices or stats ?
Both. Some scenes happen based on stats. Others are based on past choices. Others are based on the car you drive. Others are based on gifts you gave. And others are even based on your performance in past scenes. Unfortunately, some people who review the game don't get to see all this and rate the game poorly after 15 minutes. But I can assure you that many of the choices matter.

Last edited:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
not sure what happened with the latest update, but I seem unable to get out of sexy times.. once I get to the list of positions and sex acts, and click on one, there's no way forward, only backwards...
It's been a while since I last played but I don't think this happened to me before.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
not sure what happened with the latest update, but I seem unable to get out of sexy times.. once I get to the list of positions and sex acts, and click on one, there's no way forward, only backwards...
It's been a while since I last played but I don't think this happened to me before.
Could you please provide more info?
In which scene is this happening?
What do you mean by "backward"? The links to end or continue the scene don't show up at the end of the scene?

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
What do you mean by "backward"? The links to end or continue the scene don't show up at the end of the scene?
this exactly
1656160380311.png

followed by, for example this
1656160425237.png

with no option other than to press on the arrow to take a step back.. so either I skip the sex scene by making a different choice, or I can't go forward with the game.. but then I end up at a point where I don't have the option to refuse a sex scene, and then I am stuck there.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
this exactly
View attachment 1889702

followed by, for example this
View attachment 1889710

with no option other than to press on the arrow to take a step back.. so either I skip the sex scene by making a different choice, or I can't go forward with the game.. but then I end up at a point where I don't have the option to refuse a sex scene, and then I am stuck there.
This is really weird. The menu appears based on a few variables. Did you edit your save? If yes, that's the problem. You must have changed some variables that you shouldn't.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Is there a way to change that without starting again if you don't mind of course
No. Sorry. The game tracks the passages the player has visited. If you ignored Jason before, you won't be able to do it now. I had to do this so that there are no loose ends. But Ava's content is small with a few different outcomes that could be stats or money. If you don't want to restart the game, don't worry. You didn't miss any relevant content besides two nudity outcomes.

Reactions: Brovalon and vimey

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Then I guess I should start anew, because I think I may have edited a few things in the past, yes.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes