May 21, 2017
it got a good amount of content and its kinda like collage daze in nature (minus the magic and this time your a total chad) so its easy to play and quick but you do multiple playthrues for different paths
I'd also like to point out that there is a Variable switch for 'Incest' content but when we open 'Options' there is no way to enable or disable it. Its stated as 'Off' by default.

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
A suprisingly good HTML game that isnt about sissification, thank god. Sex minigame is neat, though It doesnt seem to make a difference how you end the encounters. There should be a mute music option at the start of the game, its rather annoying. Overall this is very good for a 0.1. Lets hope it doesnt get abandoned like so many others.

Reactions: jeffrey1667

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
What is this file >> Reduzir resolução.exe located in media/image folder ???

This is a droplet made to automate downsampling of originally very large images. It was left in the final file by mistake.
Sorry for this.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Apparently the music overlaps, so it's better to play with the sound off.
I think I found a solution.
Music was overlapping when loading a saved game from a scene with non-default audio.

Here are the fixed versions:

Also, I made a mistake in the old modified file when uploading the new one and I think the link is no longer online. I will report to update the OP with these new fixed files.
Thanks.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The Staff replaced the old links, but I already had solved it.
I will post again.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I Posted on 2 servers again and asked for the staff to repost the alternate links again if possible.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
A lot of minor grammar issues and typos, examples below.

Here is she. : Here she is.

We talk later. : We'll talk later.

Where's Megan? I haven't seen her yet. : (This seems slightly redundant being you just arrived, so of course you wouldn't have)

Do not worry. She is also : Don't worry

just with her incomes : income

I am going to a job interview today that he indicated to me. : (reads weird)

She blinks and bites : She winks

I missed you too, sweet. : sweetie

I didn't come sooner : come home sooner

Leaving already, daddy? : Daddy?

We were so little together : We spent so little time together

$Blanche: Please sit down. Let's start. : (remove the $)

-----------

The biggest issue so far is everyone sounds the same and a bit robotic, very unnatural sounding. Example below.

Jason: You left today and have already come to visit me. What an honor, my friend.

MC: Hello, buddy. I didn't know if I should come or not, but I'm so happy that I needed to thank you. I was hired and I'm starting tomorrow.

(This is definitely not how a native speaker talks.)

Other issue, MC doesn't get a large amount of choices on where to cum. Mainly Oral or facial.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
A lot of minor grammar issues and typos, examples below.

Here is she. : Here she is.

We talk later. : We'll talk later.

Where's Megan? I haven't seen her yet. : (This seems slightly redundant being you just arrived, so of course you wouldn't have)

Do not worry. She is also : Don't worry

just with her incomes : income

I am going to a job interview today that he indicated to me. : (reads weird)

She blinks and bites : She winks

I missed you too, sweet. : sweetie

I didn't come sooner : come home sooner

Leaving already, daddy? : Daddy?

We were so little together : We spent so little time together

$Blanche: Please sit down. Let's start. : (remove the $)

-----------

The biggest issue so far is everyone sounds the same and a bit robotic, very unnatural sounding. Example below.

Jason: You left today and have already come to visit me. What an honor, my friend.

MC: Hello, buddy. I didn't know if I should come or not, but I'm so happy that I needed to thank you. I was hired and I'm starting tomorrow.

(This is definitely not how a native speaker talks.)

Other issue, MC doesn't get a large amount of choices on where to cum. Mainly Oral or facial.

Thanks for the feedback. I will try to fix as much as I can for the next version.
As I made clear in the OP notes, English is not my native language.
So I apologize for the mistakes.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes