Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah it's a big shame that the guide was pulled from the free versions, it's not really fun to click around randomly and edit stats to try and see every scene. I wouldn't mind putting in the effort if there was just a way to see what needs to be done. I'd ask someone to drop the HTML file with the guide available, but that's usually awkward on threads the dev is actually active on...

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah it's a big shame that the guide was pulled from the free versions, it's not really fun to click around randomly and edit stats to try and see every scene. I wouldn't mind putting in the effort if there was just a way to see what needs to be done. I'd ask someone to drop the HTML file with the guide available, but that's usually awkward on threads the dev is actually active on...
You can ask what you want to know. I usually respond when asked what is needed to unlock a scene. I understand that some didn't like the guide becoming supporters only, but most devs don't even provide an official guide. And those that do, usually do so only for supporters. I made the guide available for free for several versions but I needed to offer something more for the $2 supporters who had almost no benefit over the free version.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How to unlock this one guys View attachment 1773881
Mc is a sex machine but not a god.
In order to get this scene to the end, you need to avoid additional cumshots throughout the day. Like in Angela and Haley's scenes and Gina's first scene. You don't need to avoid every scene, just avoid additional cumshots whenever possible.
Usually, the rule is the opposite. Make the girls cums as much as possible, which is only possible by using everything you have during the scenes. But this scene is a special one and an exception. This system may be used again in the future.

Reactions: hooviescoop

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Mc is a sex machine but not a god.
In order to get this scene to the end, you need to avoid additional cumshots throughout the day. Like in Angela and Haley's scenes and Gina's first scene. You don't need to avoid every scene, just avoid additional cumshots whenever possible.
Usually, the rule is the opposite. Make the girls cums as much as possible, which is only possible by using everything you have during the scenes. But this scene is a special one and an exception. This system may be used again in the future.
Thanks I'll try to find the variable for this otherwise I'll pass
Edit : I did it that was easy thanks again

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
What sort of Street Fighter combo do you need to pull for the "Cum Inside" option to not be grey'd out.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I must admit, it's creative the idea of unlocking different parts of the sex encounter due to stats/previous encounters. I'm gonna study that for my game. Just an advice:

It wouldn't hurt to warn the players about the unlocking conditions, so they may work for it if they have another chance with the girl.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What is the eventual outcome if you don't place the tracker for the cops? I want to become the leader of the mafia or whatever and don't plan on being a good guy.

For this end, do I need to help the cops so that Mr. Reed could possibly be busted and you take over? Or should i not help the cops so that they don't mess with the business and you can take over...?

Basically, is there anything to be gained from not placing the tracker, or is it strictly a negative or decrease in possible options later on?

Salazar White

Apr 24, 2022
Ok about this one i want to talk about, so let's begin:

First of all, this game is really my fav actually! I really like the characters, the system of corruption and the idea of the dev to put a new events and scenes when you let the girls come three times or more, this is really a good way to think and a point to the dev Bald Games .
But i want to ask a one thing:

1- When the pregnance come to the game, how could this be affect the others? For example: You impregnate Gina, in some point of the history Angela or maybe Megan discover about that, sooo in the futures updates the mc is gonna to choose one of them? Well, this is nice to think... a hard choice by the way they are all nice.

And i want to say: Hell yeah man, thanks for the Gina scene!

Now i really looking forward to the future updates and maybe more for Lana? Good job Bald Games .

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I must admit, it's creative the idea of unlocking different parts of the sex encounter due to stats/previous encounters. I'm gonna study that for my game. Just an advice:

It wouldn't hurt to warn the players about the unlocking conditions, so they may work for it if they have another chance with the girl.
The problem is that some scenes have different conditions to be reached. It would be visually awkward to list all the conditions.
I take this opportunity to wish you luck with your game.

Last edited:

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
What is the eventual outcome if you don't place the tracker for the cops? I want to become the leader of the mafia or whatever and don't plan on being a good guy.

For this end, do I need to help the cops so that Mr. Reed could possibly be busted and you take over? Or should i not help the cops so that they don't mess with the business and you can take over...?

Basically, is there anything to be gained from not placing the tracker, or is it strictly a negative or decrease in possible options later on?
I can't give spoilers about the story, but let's say that if you want an ending where the mc is still good, you have to make noble decisions whenever you can. If you want to become evil, make decisions in that direction throughout the game. The corruption system exists for that.
Just keep in mind that some scenes throughout the game will only be available for high corruption or low corruption.

• Hey there
Reactions: desmosome
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes