MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Bald Games

Am i supposed to go successfull through the vents and if that's case how is the player meant to find the way?

As i posted above it feels like i'm missing something since there isn't any kind of feedback doing my choice in the vents , besides the fail at the end. Are there somewhere else hints hidden i missed before? What did you had in mind when designing this passage and was the pleayer meant to get past this obstacle, if yes what was your intended way to do it?

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I beat the big lad with blocks, heavy strikes and special attacks when available.
Maybe the result depends on the times the MC was in the gym before and my mc is maybe just not strong enough? Like i said tried it several times and there was not one close fight at all.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
how to get a raise when blanche and mc in restaurant it is not working...
You need high Blanche love to be able to ask for a raise at the restaurant. But you can get a raise if you stopped the hack attack (as long as you didn't get it at the restaurant).

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
guys need save after sarah bitch killed me :(
Can't give a save since it's got my name and I've fucked with it so it's probably messed up, but for future note always save to disk and use a number to begin with so you can order your saves chronologically easily. You can get Sara on your side if you take take the blue pill and make her cum I believe four times during your fucking, and if you cum inside her three times I believe she's impregnated.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
How do you get past the guards after you disguise as the janitor
You need to answer their questions about the janitor right. My method of doing this was remembering what he'd said about where he lived, guessing the girlfriend and getting it right, and then I clicked back and retried each option for how long he'd worked there. (Use the tab-back at the top left of the game to your advantage, people! Works for lots of stuff!)

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
As I said, I don't mind answering questions about the game, but I don't support sharing exclusive benefits. I hope you understand.

EldarGard

Mar 5, 2019
When you take Megan to the beach, what choices do you have to make/conditions do you have to meet, to get her to take off the bottom for her bikini?

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes