jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks for the positive comments.
The game was really designed to not be able to unlock all the content in just one playthrough. Some devs choose to use grind in their games to increase the game's longevity. I chose to not use grind, but to make player choices matter somehow.
Hi,
Will you add an in-game hint on how to unlock a scene ?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hi,
Will you add an in-game hint on how to unlock a scene ?
No. The tooltip system that was implemented in this update, is to give the player just a hint. For specific details, there is already an exclusive guide for supporters.
There are two reasons to do this:
The first one is that some options need to meet different requirements to be available. It wouldn't be convenient to describe every requirement in the tooltip.
The second reason is that I made the guide exclusive to supporters because the $2 supporters didn't have any benefits over the public version before that. If I made all the necessary information available in the tooltip, it would make the guide useless, and my $2 supporters would again have no benefit over the public version.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
No. The tooltip system that was implemented in this update, is to give the player just a hint. For specific details, there is already an exclusive guide for supporters.
There are two reasons to do this:
The first one is that some options need to meet different requirements to be available. It wouldn't be convenient to describe every requirement in the tooltip.
The second reason is that I made the guide exclusive to supporters because the $2 supporters didn't have any benefits over the public version before that. If I made all the necessary information available in the tooltip, it would make the guide useless, and my $2 supporters would again have no benefit over the public version.
ok, thanks.

Bloodthorn47

Nov 25, 2019
Someone please make a time travel mod like in College Daze, I really want a playthrough where I pick every option. After what you see what Willis does to the intern what is the new path? I have the guide but it's not helpful.

Reactions: cokesmoke23 and QBQ

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Someone please make a time travel mod like in College Daze, I really want a playthrough where I pick every option. After what you see what Willis does to the intern what is the new path? I have the guide but it's not helpful.
This has been posted here before.
R, L, L, F, F, F, L

Reactions: Decturia
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes