Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If I may ask? What happened to this month release?
I'm making some retroactive changes to the game that are taking up a lot of my time. The first one is the addition of the tooltip introduced in the last update for the rest of the game. From the next update, the player will have tooltips from the beginning of the game, including the gallery.

The second change concerns the text. I'm reviewing all the text from the early days of the game. I don't intend to change the story, except for some minor details. The goal here is to reduce awkward sentences as much as possible. I know it still won't be perfect. As some of you may know, I'm not a native speaker. But some sentences from the beginning of the game really bother me and I'm trying to improve that. I intend to review the texts from days 1 to 12. For the next update, I will be delivering the first five days. Then I will deliver more reviewed days over the next updates.

In addition to the aforementioned changes, we will have a new in-game day with the continuation of the story and everything that normal updates bring.

Because of all this extra work, the next update won't be out until the second half of September.

xriderop

Aug 10, 2022
I'm making some retroactive changes to the game that are taking up a lot of my time. The first one is the addition of the tooltip introduced in the last update for the rest of the game. From the next update, the player will have tooltips from the beginning of the game, including the gallery.

The second change concerns the text. I'm reviewing all the text from the early days of the game. I don't intend to change the story, except for some minor details. The goal here is to reduce awkward sentences as much as possible. I know it still won't be perfect. As some of you may know, I'm not a native speaker. But some sentences from the beginning of the game really bother me and I'm trying to improve that. I intend to review the texts from days 1 to 12. For the next update, I will be delivering the first five days. Then I will deliver more reviewed days over the next updates.

In addition to the aforementioned changes, we will have a new in-game day with the continuation of the story and everything that normal updates bring.

Because of all this extra work, the next update won't be out until the second half of September.
I can imagine. It is not only difficult to analyze texts, but also to create stories. Will Angela know that you have sex with her daughters? Will the mobsters know you work with the police? Will Jason know you fuck Abigail? there are many possibilities.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
i haven't following the development for some time

is it a new chapter or redo of old chapter?
a new day and rework which is below
- The tooltip introduced in the last update has been added to the whole game, including the gallery.
- Revised texts from days 1 to 5.
Note 1: The story has not been changed, except for minor details. My goal here is to minimize awkward sentences as best I can. Some answer options have been changed, some text removed, some text added, and many sentences redone. This work will continue in the next versions. I intend to review the texts from days 1 to 12.
Note 2: Keep in mind that it still won't be perfect. As some of you may know, I'm not a native speaker but I'm doing my best to make the experience more pleasant.

Reactions: Tutuooo

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
it always amazes me how difficult is for some people to just go to devs patreon page. you know, you dont get charged if you visit. if people would do this absolutely hard task they would know when there is an update. for example for this game, it would be in ~4 days

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes