draz0000

Oct 4, 2018
but actually what is a passage name? Any examples please...
A passage name is whatever the page is named in the code, two examples for this game are "day13-24" and and "anjelicasex1-1" easiest way to find them would be opening up the .html

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
A passage name is whatever the page is named in the code, two examples for this game are "day13-24" and and "anjelicasex1-1" easiest way to find them would be opening up the .html
ok... but when i gave "jilliansex1" it says "passage doesn't exist"

Cromsteelgod

Mar 4, 2022
You need to lose the fight when defending Jillian at the Uni and made Jessa come 3 times after movie-theater date.
I have played through more times than I want to admit, recently trying to unlock this Jillian Uni fight. I can't seem to work it out and would love some guidance.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I have played through more times than I want to admit, recently trying to unlock this Jillian Uni fight. I can't seem to work it out and would love some guidance.
The day before, when faced with a choice between going to the gym with Jillian or taking Blanche somewhere nice, choose Blanche. Otherwise, Jillian will tell you the next day that she was able to fend for herself thanks to the new move you taught her at the gym the day before. If you choose Blanche, Jillian won't learn that new move and won't be able to defend herself against the guy at uni. After that, she will call you, and you'll be able to face the guy who hit her.

Reactions: Cromsteelgod
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes