Cromsteelgod

Mar 4, 2022
With the next update will MC finally get to introduce his dick to Blanche? How about Samantha Saint? She has been teeased in front of us for a while.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Version 0.14 launched.
OP updated with new links (soon the f95 staff will provide more servers).
If you like the game, consider supporting it.

Thank you all and have fun.
I've already said it before, but thanks again for the fun your game brings, and hope your willingness for being comunicative with the fans continues to bring new patrons.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
BackToFreedom-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
how to get this scene?
You have to kill everyone way back during the truck chase, then during the hack on your company you have to get beaten up by the elevator guards.
This will take you to the police station where you meet Rachel, the girl in those previews, if you killed everyone in the truck chase you should be able to intimidate her and get a sex scene.
Finally in the most recent chapter when the guy who wants to take your dog shows up you have to try to screw him over, after that you get a fight scene with him and if you win you can take him to the police station and if you had sex with Rachel before you get another scene with her.
It's convoluted I know.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
could someone help me with the car quizes?
Edit: Nevermind got it. Took quite of hit and trial. For those stuck , you could use twinehacker and keep checking the value "correct answers". It is where the values are stored which forwards the Erica part of the story. Get 5 correct answers. Good Luck.

Last edited:

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
You have to kill everyone way back during the truck chase, then during the hack on your company you have to get beaten up by the elevator guards.
This will take you to the police station where you meet Rachel, the girl in those previews, if you killed everyone in the truck chase you should be able to intimidate her and get a sex scene.
Finally in the most recent chapter when the guy who wants to take your dog shows up you have to try to screw him over, after that you get a fight scene with him and if you win you can take him to the police station and if you had sex with Rachel before you get another scene with her.
It's convoluted I know.
????????

Reactions: Tutuooo

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
could someone help me with the car quizes?
Edit: Nevermind got it. Took quite of hit and trial. For those stuck , you could use twinehacker and keep checking the value "correct answers". It is where the values are stored which forwards the Erica part of the story. Get 5 correct answers. Good Luck.
You don't need to do that. All answers can be found in the car store available on the left sidebar.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes