강인경

Jul 5, 2021
For Jillian's park scene you need to confront the guy in the park and have at least 11 Lust points with Jillian.
For Rachel's scene at the police station, you have to do exactly what whalat told you to do.
there is 2 rachel scene?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
in the beginning, i can't see angela or the blonde women that hires you for example.
Did you download the full game? If you just downloaded the update without having the previous version, many media will be missing. I recommend that you download the full game.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
btw, who is whalat?
the user who gave you this answer:

"You have to kill everyone way back during the truck chase, then during the hack on your company you have to get beaten up by the elevator guards.
This will take you to the police station where you meet Rachel, the girl in those previews, if you killed everyone in the truck chase you should be able to intimidate her and get a sex scene.
Finally in the most recent chapter when the guy who wants to take your dog shows up you have to try to screw him over, after that you get a fight scene with him and if you win you can take him to the police station and if you had sex with Rachel before you get another scene with her.
It's convoluted I know."

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
Did you download the full game? If you just downloaded the update without having the previous version, many media will be missing. I recommend that you download the full game.
yes, i did download the full game. this never happened before.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
yes, i did download the full game. this never happened before.
I tested my zip file now and it works fine. Maybe you had some problem during the download, corrupting the file. Try downloading again from another server.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
I’m so confused on how you get ginas final scene, seems like nothing I do works
I think you go to tennis practice with her, leave before she gets injured, go to the beach, get her the drink(watermelon i think- i cant remember). Then you go to hotel and get the scene

Cromsteelgod

Mar 4, 2022
I think you go to tennis practice with her, leave before she gets injured, go to the beach, get her the drink(watermelon i think- i cant remember). Then you go to hotel and get the scene
It is not a drink, it is a Popsicle, but the watermelon flavor is correct.

maruchan

Jul 22, 2017
While I'm definitely liking the Scrabble word here, in the bit where you're dealing with the bartender for Mr. Reed, the bartender using a word like truculent, instead of saying something like ' But I see that you are a reasonable guy and not an asshole like Joseph ' is more than a little jarring to come out of a guy who literally just had a gun in your face, especially when just prior to that he was swearing up a storm

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
While I'm definitely liking the Scrabble word here, in the bit where you're dealing with the bartender for Mr. Reed, the bartender using a word like truculent, instead of saying something like ' But I see that you are a reasonable guy and not an asshole like Joseph ' is more than a little jarring to come out of a guy who literally just had a gun in your face, especially when just prior to that he was swearing up a storm
This text was written almost a year ago. I'm reviewing texts from the early days of the game. I'll get to that part at some point and change that. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: maruchan

kekolog10

Aug 17, 2019
Ok so for those that don't know there are two pregnancies chances: One is with Sarah and the other with Jillian. YOU NEED TO HAVE BLUE PILLS and cumming inside 3/4 times.
How did you get Jillian's? Had a fight with a guy in the park, but to no avail (only standart bj)

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
How did you get Jillian's? Had a fight with a guy in the park, but to no avail (only standart bj)
1: Had a lot of points with her
2: Give the guy the dog in the park
3: Follow the guy to his hideout
4: Beat the guy
5: Call the cops on the guy and free the dogs
6: Success

Reactions: kekolog10
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes