Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
View attachment 2650285
Hi, the last time I played this game was the first or second version, so let's say 2021, I don't know if I'm confusing it with another but if I remember correctly this had a walktrough, I see that it's not there now, so now it's possible to go through all the LI?

I don't really remember if it was this, but correct me if I'm wrong, in this the MC in the house could choose to go for the daughter, the daughter's friend, the wife or the wife's sister, depending on what you chose that blocked other scenes, did that change now? or my memory fails me and that is from another game :KEK: ( I'm pretty sure it was this, and I didn't play it anymore because if you chose X characters it would block content with another, I don't like to do multiple playtroughs for each Li...)

Thanks.
Well, the game really has the features you mentioned. That hasn't changed. It remains impossible to unlock all content in just one playthrough. If you didn't like it when the game had only a few in-game days, you'll probably hate it now that the game has 25 in-game days. I mean, the game has a lot more content and story than it did back then, but you're still going to miss a lot of content if you only do one playthrough. You have been warned.

Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Well, the game really has the features you mentioned. That hasn't changed. It remains impossible to unlock all content in just one playthrough. If you didn't like it when the game had only a few in-game days, you'll probably hate it now that the game has 25 in-game days. I mean, the game has a lot more content and story than it did back then, but you're still going to miss a lot of content if you only do one playthrough. You have been warned.
Thanks for the answer, iguess i will just unwatch this one.

Reactions: UpYours69

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
A bug that prevents access to Angela's new scenes in the gallery has been reported. I fixed the bug and uploaded a new HTML file in the OP.

wenju8848

Apr 20, 2023
应该有些攻略或者路径的提示,不知道错过多少内容,不能控制自己想去的路径。沙盒模式下也不知道该怎么走,真的很恼火。

There should be some strategy or path hints, I don’t know how much content I missed, and I can’t control the path I want to go. I don't know how to go in sandbox mode, which is really annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I thought that the game had been abandoned
This is the second comment I've seen of this kind (the first one here). I don't understand why some people think so. The last update was 35 days ago. Within the normal average frequency of updates, which is up to 40 days. The game is in active development with lots of planned content.

Last edited:

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Anyone tried the walkthrough you can get if you sub i am considering subbing so i can make a few better playthroughs, i do miss a few scenes here and there but overall not to bad, but i have a problem with corruption on that route, the last few updates i never have enough and i have no idea what i am doing wrong.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Anyone tried the walkthrough you can get if you sub i am considering subbing so i can make a few better playthroughs, i do miss a few scenes here and there but overall not to bad, but i have a problem with corruption on that route, the last few updates i never have enough and i have no idea what i am doing wrong.
Just to let you know, the official guide doesn't specify the stats each choice grants. It just explains in detail the requirements to unlock each scene. So if a scene needs 30 corruption, the guide will tell you that, but not how to get 30 corruption points. I like to clarify things so that no one regrets subscribing.

Reactions: Spider-Ham

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Just to let you know, the official guide doesn't specify the stats each choice grants. It just explains in detail the requirements to unlock each scene. So if a scene needs 30 corruption, the guide will tell you that, but not how to get 30 corruption points. I like to clarify things so that no one regrets subscribing.
Cheers for letting me know ahh will probadly sub anyway at some point your game is among my favorites. I think i saw someone writing at some point that you could get over 40 in corruption, that surprised me i was thinking that i was close to max on my corruption route, but my highest after this update is 25 so if this is true then i am doing something wrong.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Cheers for letting me know ahh will probadly sub anyway at some point your game is among my favorites. I think i saw someone writing at some point that you could get over 40 in corruption, that surprised me i was thinking that i was close to max on my corruption route, but my highest after this update is 25 so if this is true then i am doing something wrong.
I wish I could help, but I only keep track of the maximum possible number of each stat with each new update and not every option that generates stats. Many times, stats are generated by less obvious choices, and therefore the maximum numbers are usually higher than most players think. In the current version, as an example, if you encourage the security team guy to enter the bet and you win the bet, you have the option of giving him the money (because his girl is pregnant and he needs the money) or keeping the money, which generates a corruption point. Also, some alternate routes generate stat points while others barely generate any. Still using the current version as an example, if you do the family dinner route, it's possible to gain a lot of stat points with Angela, Gina, and Megan. On the other hand, in Erica's race event alternate route, you don't gain stats, but you meet new characters and have the possibility to earn some money.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I wish I could help, but I only keep track of the maximum possible number of each stat with each new update and not every option that generates stats. Many times, stats are generated by less obvious choices, and therefore the maximum numbers are usually higher than most players think. In the current version, as an example, if you encourage the security team guy to enter the bet and you win the bet, you have the option of giving him the money (because his girl is pregnant and he needs the money) or keeping the money, which generates a corruption point. Also, some alternate routes generate stat points while others barely generate any. Still using the current version as an example, if you do the family dinner route, it's possible to gain a lot of stat points with Angela, Gina, and Megan. On the other hand, in Erica's race event alternate route, you don't gain stats, but you meet new characters and have the possibility to earn some money.
Thats allright i will probadly do a restart in the coming days there is paths i have never touched.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
In the new day (v0.19), after you get home from the gym, there's a ? saying there would be another option here instead of taking the whole family out for dinner. Which story choice(s) open this option?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
In the new day (v0.19), after you get home from the gym, there's a ? saying there would be another option here instead of taking the whole family out for dinner. Which story choice(s) open this option?
If on day 20, you met Erica while taking Gina to the beach and got at least 5 questions right on her quiz, she will call you now to a street racing event.

Reactions: scarfer
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes