Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ok I am stuck with the megan + adriana scene? Is it bound to the actions in the club and drinks consumed?
Win Adriana's book challenge in the library on day 19 and avoid the glory hole scene during the date. Also, keep drinking until the end of the date.

Reactions: Spider-Ham

Jayjayfly

Jan 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me how I can "stay a little longer" with Ava? I want to unlock her scenes but the game is telling i had to make a different story choice.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I don't plan to add new main characters. Only side characters. But plans can always change.
ehm its maybe possible to ask for a hints at least for the extra gallery? or name of girls, to us could make our own guide? since its hard try to focus on a route when we dont know the name of all the extra gallery girls, and well wich scene belongs to who... uhm if isnt much to ask?

i know its a guide for supporters and else, and i respect you take time on give guidance to your contributors, but some hints for the ones, well in my case i be full honest, i dont have enough money yet, to support any dev on this site, i can only give feedbacks about their games and enjoy it the way they are relased.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
ehm its maybe possible to ask for a hints at least for the extra gallery? or name of girls, to us could make our own guide? since its hard try to focus on a route when we dont know the name of all the extra gallery girls, and well wich scene belongs to who... uhm if isnt much to ask?

i know its a guide for supporters and else, and i respect you take time on give guidance to your contributors, but some hints for the ones, well in my case i be full honest, i dont have enough money yet, to support any dev on this site, i can only give feedbacks about their games and enjoy it the way they are relased.
Sorry. I don't intend to add tips to the gallery. This would render the guide useless.
As for the names of the girls, once you find her in the game, you will know her name. And the preview of the scenes in the gallery makes it clear which girl is in each scene. If I sort the "others" gallery by each girl's name, I think it will look weird since there are so many girls, but I can make some tests. If it doesn't look too weird, I might do that for a future version.

Reactions: Brovalon

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
where are the saves?
Saves are stored in the cache of your browser. If you clean the cache, you will lose your saves.
If you use the "save to disk" option, your saves will be downloaded to where your browser usually downloads your files.

DerosRaid

Apr 30, 2023
Сохранения хранятся в кеше вашего браузера. Если вы почистите кеш, вы потеряете свои сохранения.
Если вы используете опцию «сохранить на диск», ваши сохранения будут загружены туда, куда ваш браузер обычно загружает ваши файлы.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тhanks

Louzen

Apr 24, 2021
The game is good, but it's shitty that you hid the stats, how am I going to develop the character? If I develop lust, if I develop love, it's not clear what you've done. Don't tie everything to money.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes