yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BackToFreedom-0.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Does this game have actual walkthrough? There's a scene I can't play cause i'm lacking of something and does it in multiple playthrough but still couldn't access it.
There's a guide, but it's supporters-only. Which scene are you trying to unlock?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The game its pretty good, i would like more a solo stand line of the sandbox mode, to well try to explore more options without the need or re play from point 0 to make different choices, also i would like to see more of the underground history of the character, since its my favorite path and side of the plot untill now... .

PS: i would love to see in a future, if the dev have that on mind, the sexy sister of his wife

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The game its pretty good, i would like more a solo stand line of the sandbox mode, to well try to explore more options without the need or re play from point 0 to make different choices, also i would like to see more of the underground history of the character, since its my favorite path and side of the plot untill now... .

PS: i would love to see in a future, if the dev have that on mind, the sexy sister of his wife
Hello. Thanks for the comment.
I don't know which wife's sister you're talking about. The sister of mc's wife (Angela) is Adriana. Maybe you're talking about Abigail's sister, who is mentioned at some point in the story. I still don't know if I'll put her in the game. Maybe in the future, if you follow Abigail's route.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Hello. Thanks for the comment.
I don't know which wife's sister you're talking about. The sister of mc's wife (Angela) is Adriana. Maybe you're talking about Abigail's sister, who is mentioned at some point in the story. I still don't know if I'll put her in the game. Maybe in the future, if you follow Abigail's route.
Quick question: there are only 2 possible impregnations right now right? There isn't a third possible one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right?

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
Dont want to be rude .. but rly ?? money for a guide ? i can understand the cheats for money .. but asking money for a walkthrough is just not right

Reactions: evelelf

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Dont want to be rude .. but rly ?? money for a guide ? i can understand the cheats for money .. but asking money for a walkthrough is just not right
Most devs don't even bother to make an official guide. I could just do the same and not waste my time doing it. But I take the time to do this for my supporters. I see nothing wrong with rewarding those who make the game possible. If someone wants to take the trouble to make their own unofficial walkthrough and make it available to everyone, I won't stop them (as long as it's not a copy/paste of mine).

werty489

Oct 5, 2022
I like this game. Have to play multiple times to unlock the routes you want. The only issue i have is with the sandbox mode. No offense to the dev on this but doesn't usually having a sandbox for a multi route mean that you can explore the other untaken paths in the sandbox mode and not just repeat of what you've already done.
I feel it redundant as of now. Maybe in the future if you plan on making the sandbox mode where folks can check what content they missed would be better.
Just my 2 cents, dev again no offense intended just felt the sandbox doesnt quite feel right at the moment

Reactions: SpareTheRod
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes