Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Version 0.17 launched and OP updated with new links.

Please read the changelog to know what to expect from this version.
You can also find info in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/back-to-freedom-v0-16-bald-games.87612/post-10140817

If you like the game, consider supporting it.

Thank you all and have fun.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BackToFreedom-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Can we please get rid of the mechanics where the mc is gaining pleasure and cum without sex even when he's just licking pussy or eating ass? I understand the gaining pleasure aspect of it, but to have the mc just cum from that seems a bit silly imo.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Can we please get rid of the mechanics where the mc is gaining pleasure and cum without sex even when he's just licking pussy or eating ass? I understand the gaining pleasure aspect of it, but to have the mc just cum from that seems a bit silly imo.
Man, but to cum just by doing that, you have to repeat that same action many, many times, since they are the ones that fill the bar the least.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I have no idea why people enjoy sandbox, most devs do it terribly, not implying you will Bald Games but the fact that you want this to be a VN speaks volumes already. Now you will have to split your dev time between developing the sandbox portion of this game as well as the main story which means potentially even smaller iterative updates to the main story.
I understand how you feel. For those who hate sandboxes, this is a useless game mode. But as always, I'm making an effort to please as many players as possible. That doesn't mean I'm going to give up my original idea for the game. The story mode will continue to be my main focus. But the sandbox mode can serve to deliver something in the months I'm not able to get a story update ready in time, as it's much easier to add content in this mode than in the story mode.
Also, I don't intend to make an amazing sandbox mode. Hardly a good sandbox game works without a lot of stats to grind before advancing. And that's not my intention for the game. The sandbox mode I want for Back to Freedom is just a bonus mode to replay past events, give players who don't have access to cheats a chance to make extra money, and add some extra content that won't be possible to add to the story. I've seen some criticism on other sites about this mode and it seems to me that people don't understand that it's just a bonus mode that doesn't have any impact on the story. I don't understand how a bonus can be something negative. In the recent past, many people complained that they couldn't buy a car. In the last update, I gave a car as a prize to whoever won the tournament, which wasn't that hard. Then players complained that they couldn't make enough money for in-game events. In this version, with the sandbox mode, I gave players a way to make infinite money. Still, some people keep complaining. Don't get me wrong. I'm not referring to you. Maybe I'm getting a little tired of so much negativity no matter what I do.

Last edited:

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
Man, but to cum just by doing that, you have to repeat that same action many, many times, since they are the ones that fill the bar the least.
But what if a player wants to RP for a bit? It seems strange to punish players who don't jump straight into penetration right away or want to spend more time with other actions. Eating pussy/ass for a whole round shouldn't cause you to lose out. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents.

danshenanigans

Oct 3, 2022
I understand how you feel. For those who hate sandboxes, this is a useless game mode. But as always, I'm making an effort to please as many players as possible. That doesn't mean I'm going to give up my original idea for the game. The story mode will continue to be my main focus. But the sandbox mode can serve to deliver something in the months I'm not able to get a story update ready in time, as it's much easier to add content in this mode than in the story mode.
Also, I don't intend to make an amazing sandbox mode. Hardly a good sandbox game works without a lot of stats to grind before advancing. And that's not my intention for the game. The sandbox mode I want for Back to Freedom is just a bonus mode to replay past events, give players who don't have access to cheats a chance to make extra money, and add some extra content that won't be possible to add to the story. I've seen some criticism on other sites about this mode and it seems to me that people don't understand that it's just a bonus mode that doesn't have any impact on the story. I don't understand how a bonus can be something negative. In the recent past, many people complained that they couldn't buy a car. In the last update, I gave a car as a prize to whoever won the tournament, which wasn't that hard. Then players complained that they couldn't make enough money for in-game events. In this version, with the sandbox mode, I gave players a way to make infinite money. Still, some people keep complaining. Don't get me wrong. I'm not referring to you. Maybe I'm getting a little tired of so much negativity no matter what I do.
Yeah I don't mean to pile on to the negativity that seems typical of game development in this genre. I understand the need to satisfy your paying customers. When I see devs responding to what users think they want instead of making the game they originally intended, I fear that path inevitably leads to fatigue and burnout which is a shame.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes