2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Jesus, YOU are fucking mental if you get triggered by some people who think the art is nice. If you have so much to complain about, go and write a proper review.
What's that? A dissenting opinion? How can you be so triggered? LOOK AT ME YELL AT YOU AS I SHARE MY OPINION ABOUT YOUR OPINION!

:rolleyes:

You know, there are easier ways to say you just have no taste. ;)

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Jesus, you people saying this 'looks nice' are mental. That's some of the laziest, ugliest, zero-effort AI slop that's come down the pipe in quite some time. Completely mangled hands with extra digits, nonsensical room layouts (did you not notice the pair of dueling toilets in the bathroom?), and complete nonsensical details for everything (actually look at the DMC Delorean for more than a split second, or count how many legs the person fucking Starfire has).
It's stuff like that is why I auto ignore aicg slop.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
It's funny. Mr Rump seems to be popular in adult games. First in Summertime Saga and now in this game.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It's called holding up a mirror. Calling others mental is not an opinion. Neither is reacting like a child in a huff.

I haven't said a word about the art of the game.

Reading helps. However, I don't feel like talking at such a low level. All the best.
No, it's called complaining about other people's opinions for having them. Not because you simply disagree, or have a contrary opinion you want to share as a counter-point, but because you want to bully/intimidate/shame others into being silent. I don't actually care that you disagree with me. Just have a point besides 'shut up and go away'. Notice how I shared my opinion, then gave reasons for it. An itemized list of why the game's visuals are hot garbage. I was presenting evidence, even if flippantly, in support of my assertion.

What did you do? Oh right, bitch and moan and tell me go away, hide my opinion on another tab with a 'proper review'. If you think the game actually looks good, please do tell, why do you think it looks good? What is it about the muddled splotches of color that almost resembles a car if you squint and don't look at it too hard that makes you think these visuals are undeserving of ridicule?

Let me also say that people are entitled to like hot garbage, but let's just not all pretend it isn't hot garbage. I have my own guilty pleasures, everyone does. I love a lot of big, dumb, summer blockbusters. Independence Day, Gone in 60 Seconds, The Fast & The Furious, Starship Troopers. But if questioned about it, I can give reasons why I enjoy those movies that aren't just 'I like them' or 'explosions'. I can put into words my opinions, why I have them, and field criticism. Want to call me 'mental' for liking RoboCop? Go right ahead, I'll defend my appreciation of RoboCop.

Ironically, I imagine you'd be the kind of person to lambast a critical Early Access review of an unfinished game with cries that 'It's not finished yet!'

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
You do realize if you make a game with Marty McFly you are going to have to include his pre-mom Lorraine as one of girls as a nod to the on going joke of him wanting to bang his mom
You said joke.... who thinks of that as only a joke?

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
You do realize if you make a game with Marty McFly you are going to have to include his pre-mom Lorraine as one of girls as a nod to the on going joke of him wanting to bang his mom
A Cameo Appearance from the film lol

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
I notice there's an anal tag. Is there enough anal content or is it a single scene?

I'm usually not into parody games, but exceptions can be made when there's good booty content.

images.jpg

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Android download link here (v1.0):

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Good plan, poorly implemented, the use of AI is not a bad thing but it must be used as a complement, otherwise what can be seen in the images happens, extra fingers, strange eyes, among other "details" that make it miss the real purpose of this.

The dev is probably not here, but for AI enthusiasts the solution is simple: generate the models with AI if you want and then edit the result by hand to correct those details, otherwise it is ridiculous to expect people to support your project.

Silas Cou

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2023
Good plan, poorly implemented, the use of AI is not a bad thing but it must be used as a complement, otherwise what can be seen in the images happens, extra fingers, strange eyes, among other "details" that make it miss the real purpose of this.

The dev is probably not here, but for AI enthusiasts the solution is simple: generate the models with AI if you want and then edit the result by hand to correct those details, otherwise it is ridiculous to expect people to support your project.
This! While background elements like two toilets in the same bathroom aren’t the end of the world, having extra fingers or twisted arms with two right or left hands is. I think for the moment, AI should be used more as an inspiration and idea fuel rather than the be-all, do-all tool.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Will check this out later. A little advice, remove trump or any political stuff. Putting political stuff in games do not age well at all and will turn people off.

• Haha
Reactions: flaweddd
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes