3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Game is Beatifull but BlueBalling stil continues on Milf Mom -She has Beatifull pussy ass body everything ..
I will sound like Big Pervert ( That I am 100% :LOL: (y)) - Why cant Mc use his Mouth ? Milf in Game Pushes me to Lick Monitor :p
Everytime She turn her Ass- I imagine Mc will Grab and drink her Juices :love:(y) Even on Sleep he can Taste her (y)
Hope Dev Reads this (y)
(Romance + Sex with Milf Mom Should Continue and Stay like that :cool:(y))

Edubb

Oct 14, 2021
This VN Looks Great, Very nice! But I'm not Gonna Lie those round bushes are a bit creepy! LOL

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
The story keeps on getting better, too bad the mom is still unfuckable only HJ. I'm defo gonna wait on how the MC will take down Mr. L, that is some neck deep.

ps: just posting here for updates

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Bummer _ reading through the comments I see there is no real progression with Moms story. Yea, it's gonna be a while before I take the time download it again. No point really until there is a breakthrough and MC get some Mom luv.

Not hating, a Slow Burn I understand and enjoy, but this is more like No burn. It's been a couple years now Dev, what are you waiting for, eh?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The game is great. Though i wished i did not had to spend so much time on other girls. After all, its incest.
I just think that mom looks for my taste a little to young. Never mind me.
Its one of these games i really like as the male is not being seen. Don't mind the slowness which actually builds up well. Haven't had a chance to play the update yet.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Played game, liked it so much, I came to thread to learn more about the game,
you know, checking if the game is "new" and feels like it will soon be completed....

then I read about how the game is close to 4 years in dev... I got really depressed this will be it for the game.

I can only hope the dev will now focus on completing the game, since there was a recent update.

Overall, the models and renders are great. Animations are not too bad either. Just lacks volume of content really.

When it comes to adult vn, I don't mind slow burn for ic.
And when you can fool around with other women on the side during the ic slow burn, just makes it much more tolerable and special in my opinion.

Damn, worked myself up.
*me: crosses fingers the game will be actively developed and truely [Completed].

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes