3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
I just started, but the game looks great so far. It's also remarkable that it's still getting updates after 4 years!

The only thing that feels weird is how young the mother looks. At the beginning, when MC said "mom" I thought he was being sarcastic and she was actually his sister, but after a while it was obvious I was mistaken. I'll just think she's got amazing genetics. No problem.

Reactions: TheDick69+

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Looking at the game because the mom looks great, been out since 2018, reading comments, no mom action.

4 fucking years, slow burn? cooking rocks maybe.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Looking at the game because the mom looks great, been out since 2018, reading comments, no mom action.

4 fucking years, slow burn? cooking rocks maybe.
Dunno if the mods have been weed-whacking or you're just a skim reader, but Dr.Zuk has had to deal with some harsh crits on the early game grind and I seem to recall they had some personal shit to deal with too, which hasn't helped progression. I've popped in from time to time hoping for updates and was overjoyed when the reboot started. Not that I had any issues with BtTC in the first place, but it meant we were getting content. At least you don't need a complex walkthrough like other games - it's all straightforward IIRC. The renders and animations have improved immensely since the first iterations of the game, so this long haul has not been wasted - the dude's learning! Credit where credit's due IMHO

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
It looks like isolated with mom nothing happens nada unfortunately
It's not related to the maker but it makes me fall asleep.

Jan 23, 2018
waiting for the most interesting things to eva)

the most interesting content with eva the rest are superfluous

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
My goodness, Trish is without a doubt one of the best "mommies" I've ever seen in a game here. I must admit that she was my first crush when I started visiting the page. Excellent work, dev.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
lmao, check out the way he releases new versions. Although I get it why you are so patient, Happy Summer is a good way to train that skill.
this game was abandoned for a long time. Since it started again, it has made two updates in 8 months. If he decides to abandon it again that's the creator's problem, not mine...

Reactions: filochard
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes