3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Lordtaco123

Apr 11, 2018
Did the dev say anything or is he inactive

I have been reading for a long time and waiting for an answer, but apparently there is no one who knows anything about the dev.
Apparently he makes updates to the game without any deadlines, as far as I know, there's no way of knowing if he'll come back or not.
The discord is dead, and I want to assume that he never reconnected or did not reply to messages at least from what I read.
So the game is either dead or in limbo until the same dev speaks again by some supernatural force or planet alignment.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
This is such a damn joke that even the mom is sending hate mail to the dev from her being left hanging when she is far past a waiting game herself she is now demanding her dripping soaking wet unfucked by a real cock pussy get some damn son meat or hell she is not at all a ntr fan but she said she want some D and she wants it now! No not 7 months, Today or SHE WILL STRIKE ALONG WITH CAPTAIN BLUE BALLS aka her sissy ass who like majority of mc's are weak sad losers who do and obey some dumb bitch and still get dicked more than her lol! This is the end for this one! I am onto a far better already Cabin related game with the hottest chic in your aunt ever and a hott af mom also but Hazel is a 20 not a 10!

Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Valentine_sig.gif

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Almost one year since last update. Are we going to make it to the cabin one day ? Hopeless.
No fucking way! I thought the abandoned tag and all the comments about the radio silence and the dev not being anywhere at all was a good sign, shit, thanks for opening my eyes, brotha!
I think they were at the cabin tho already.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I don't subscribe (any more) so I've no grounds for getting on at the good Dr., but man, these hiatuses of his are killers!!!

This is hands down the best AVN I've ever enjoyed and I've enjoyed quite a few. When I love something as much as I love "Back To The Cabin" I just have to do something to help out with development costs and such, but, I don't have enough to risk giving anyone free money. I used to subscribe to his Patreon. I even got my (different) name in the credits, but the good Doctor is so laid back in his Development that in the end I just lost my nerve.

Every release though is so brilliant and such an incredible pleasure to follow that I just cannot get angry with him. All I hope is he's okay and still developing. All is forgivable, except just giving up on this wonderful dream of his, which is now mine too...

Got a horrible feeling that "Back to The Cabin" is going to go the way of those other legendary masterpieces, dear old Pandelo's "My Sweet Neighbours" and Cedsense's "Our Fate", but I'll never give up hope on this one...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes