3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
because this great game again I abandon it, at least if you're going to go, leave us a scene of anal and vaginal sex with the mom bro, then you can go quietly.
even at least a bj or something its like come on bruh blue balling us for years, well with measuring my cum recently getting an update after over 2 years I'm hoping theres still a chance with this yet.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It has been years since i last played this one - is it too weird that it's possibly the only game of this type where i kind of liked the older dude that comes courting the mom and instead of seeing him as another Eric-like rival, kind of wanted him to become a father figure to the MC (who could still date the Hannibal's daughter, beside some other minor characters)?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: underwatersparkle

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
It has been years since i last played this one - is it too weird that it's possibly the only game of this type where i kind of liked the older dude that comes courting the mom and instead of seeing him as another Eric-like rival, kind of wanted him to become a father figure to the MC (who could still date the Hannibal's daughter, beside some other minor characters)?
Not going that far, but definitely seen as a good guy who is in the way.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Not going that far, but definitely seen as a good guy who is in the way.
Guess the novelty of someone courting the mom that for once is a fairly decent guy - and the bit about him being a widower with a daughter of his own - got me thinking of an "uncreepify the incest MC" path kind of idea. Sheer madness indeed. :KEK:

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
I guess the Southern Christians finally managed to catch the good Doctor at his latest abortion clinic and burned him at the stake.

Falco Falcone

Feb 12, 2023
Anyone complaining, who never chipped in a dime to help support this genius can shut the **** up with your moaning. I Patreon subscribed heavily (though not of this name then, I am nevertheless credited) from very early on and for a long time too. I do not begrudge or regret one single cent in return for the outstanding pleasure that I received. I also, as a result, have the full package of renders and extras he made available, as far as I'm aware, exclusively to his highest Tier contributors and it is truly amazing. I shall never part with any of it. So, for me, every single second of this experience was and continues to be upon replay, in its straightforwardness and "unpretentiousness" endlessly joyous.

No-one here can know for sure, but everything about "Back To The Cabin" and its characters tells me that it is misfortune that has taken the good Doctor from us and nothing more. The very fact that he returned repeatedly, especially after often excruciatingly lengthy furloughs, shows me that he remained dedicated to this masterpiece and not only perhaps meticulous in his development, but also obviously severely constrained in his time available, possibly resources too and seemingly, by the sounds of it, significant health issues either personal or familial.

So I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that Dr. Zukinksky has not (if indeed he yet has) forsaken his creation by choice. I shall cherish always this lasting memory of him and the warmth and consummate artistry with which he gifts us so effortlessly in every aspect and iota of "Back To The Cabin". I shall remain ever hopeful too of his triumphant return once again.

A guy can dream...

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Someone really needs one :

Thread is dead AF. Why going on a rant now ? How many highly compensated Devs dropped their games at their peak ? F95 is filled with examples. The first that comes to my mind is A.O.A Academy. Money/Support is not always the issue. We don't live with Dr Zukinsky and we don't know what happened. If you don't learn to move on as a member of this forum, your experience here is gonna be really unpleasant. Don't take any games/products here for granted. They can be dropped anytime. Games are and will always be a form of entertainment with fictional characters and stories. Nothing more, nothing less. Peace out.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes