3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Can you PLEASE tell us HOW you see this? all we are in a loop of nothing. PLEASE, someone tell us how to proceed
i think this is not NTR MC mon will love with new man anyway it good thing and MC can't fuc.k his mon anyway he can make friend at this new town there girl he can fuck too.

May 21, 2018
There is no further content than cumming on her back at night and wiping her, helping her do yoga and seeing her butt and staring at her feet, leaving her panties in the basket and seeing her masturbating after a bath.

I just checked the rpa files.

Ahhhh this..

May 21, 2018
I played the 4.1 update and I got to be able to see her touch herself, fap with her panties, and fap to her and spray her with some homemade man juice and clean her up while she was asleep. I have 900+ points on her now. So, I think that's it for the content.

Have to wait for 5.0 to come out and then try my luck.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I played the 4.1 update and I got to be able to see her touch herself, fap with her panties, and fap to her and spray her with some homemade man juice and clean her up while she was asleep. I have 900+ points on her now. So, I think that's it for the content.

Have to wait for 5.0 to come out and then try my luck.
Game not to terrible so far. My biggest gripe is the mom character more look like a older sister rather than a mom though (or the MC like 10 yr old :p)

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I'd say most likely when you cook for her... (Assist) add in extra oil. that will make her fat and she will say something in the evening and or morning, (cant recall). As for the man just help with cooking and give her the massage yourself. should be straight forward enough.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes