3.50 star(s) 33 Votes
May 21, 2018

Work on the game has been going very well so far, most scenes are done and after finalizing the rest I will begin properly rendering everything, should also have and aproximate date for v1.0 (Full release) by next month. Also check out and vote for you favorite kinks

>>>>>

Could be a short game. Full release approximate date next month...

User4862

May 26, 2019
i hope it isnt too short, that it doesnt become rushed. i enjoy the interaction between the two main characters, and their slow progression.

May 21, 2018
i hope it isnt too short, that it doesnt become rushed. i enjoy the interaction between the two main characters, and their slow progression.
I do too. I hope he changes his patreon patron rewards scheme. 12 days after the first release seems too much for the $1 patrons while others get theirs already here. No offense.

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
Man i just hope the developer will not fall for the NTR community this games is so far really good love the models the only thing I hate about this game is the fact that this Hannibal guy exist I would prefer to get complete rid of him because this feels like to much rl because there is guy who has a bigger car a big house and money and sad backstory and the girl will run for him this is something i really don't want to see in this game lately all good "incest" games falling for the NTR trap I would prefer that this guy gets in future no contact with the mom he can stay in his house and fuck the pigs but sadly I am not the dev of the game so i only can hope

May 21, 2018
Man i just hope the developer will not fall for the NTR community this games is so far really good love the models the only thing I hate about this game is the fact that this Hannibal guy exist I would prefer to get complete rid of him because this feels like to much rl because there is guy who has a bigger car a big house and money and sad backstory and the girl will run for him this is something i really don't want to see in this game lately all good "incest" games falling for the NTR trap I would prefer that this guy gets in future no contact with the mom he can stay in his house and fuck the pigs but sadly I am not the dev of the game so i only can hope

Can't agree more. I like NTR but not this one. MC needs to own main girl.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
GREAT Game! Please no NTR, we need Pregnancy and more of that mom son love story! Could become a masterpiece! Love it! Dont focuse on them sidecharacters, mom son love wins! Thanks for the game!

Reactions: Budman59

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
GREAT Game! Please no NTR, we need Pregnancy and more of that mom son love story! Could become a masterpiece! Love it! Dont focuse on them sidecharacters, mom son love wins! Thanks for the game!
Keep in mind that when a game has NTR they mostly have 2 routes, and you decide which one to take, this is not like a comic book where you can not decide.That's why developers make games easy to understand for the players. and so you make the decision of whether to share your girl or not. but we'll have to wait to see if the developer implements ntr content in this great game. for my part I like the ntr. but I repeat, you decide which path to take.

Reactions: Tottoro

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Keep in mind that when a game has NTR they mostly have 2 routes, and you decide which one to take, this is not like a comic book where you can not decide.That's why developers make games easy to understand for the players. and so you make the decision of whether to share your girl or not. but we'll have to wait to see if the developer implements ntr content in this great game. for my part I like the ntr. but I repeat, you decide which path to take.
Of course you a right! But work goes in the ntr story, that i work i would love to see on the mom son path, u know, haha! I am very selfish!

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Dont forget! Love that very attractive, young, but not too young mom model with hairy pussy! its not often enough happening so thanks fo this, feels more like real life!

Reactions: tramtoriana54
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes