3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
did that spoke to the assistant she said they were 350 and to bring her along and now i cant see where to go next
You had to talk to her and invite her to a surprise date, I don't remember exactly in which time of the day, I think it was during yoga.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
BtTC Weekly news
I've decided to do a weekly post on how things are going with development.
Everyone will be welcome to comment and post questions
About v0.6.0 - It will focus on a few side quests for our main girl here, I may also extend a scene for another if there is time, a few other changes will be coming.
Estimated release date is 21 june

Last edited:

HRD KNOX

May 3, 2019
Ok... Not asking again but i will we post for a yes or no :D Thank You -- did all the grind stuff already and guess i'll wait for a reward. ;)
If ever a game needed a walkthrough...

It's Tuesday at 20:00. Mom is in the bathroom. I have been wandering through the cabin forever, searching for anything to do. Can't sleep on the bed. Is there any way to advance time in this game? I am stuck in 3D purgatory.
Click on the hourglass, or sleep to the next day, or sleep till evening. Can peek from the outside window into the bathroom. This will pay off on Friday and Monday nights if you tampered with her body cream. Can peek through the keyhole in the door. Can mast------ in your own bathroom. For now, most things happen during the day.

Ok... Not asking again but i will we post for a yes or no :D Thank You -- did all the grind stuff already and guess i'll wait for a reward. ;)
Once you visit Eleanor at her house you can give her a massage that turns into more. She will pay you for "massage". Weekly weekend visit.

Can somebody please share a walkthrough for V 0.5
There is one for v 4.1 that you can download. Haven't seen one for 5.0 yet.

If someone uploads walkthrough I'd be immensely happy. Stuck on the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scenario only lasts for 4 nights. You can take her panties from the drawer and.......You can peek at her through the keyhole in the door, you can peek through an outside window. You can take her swimming, hiking. Learn to cook and you can add extra oil to trigger "yoga" at 9 a.m. (join her, help her, second hand).

Don`t know how to fulfill tasks like take her out for hiking or get more information from the people in town ... any ideas around??
Go outside of the front door, click on the map. you can hike or go swimming. Must hunt to keep boar population down for safe travel. Eleanor will give you some info, and money for a "massage". Go out the back door, click on the map and you can visit what's his name and go boar hunting. This will get you steady income eventually.

This game really needs a walkthrough. I took moms panties but nowhere can I put them back. I dont know if theres any content beyond watching her masturbate, but this grind is insane..
You put them in the clothes basket next to the washing machine after they are soiled. Pick up the grocery list and shop during the week. Talk to Eleanor for town information. Visit her house on the weekend, 2nd time you get to give her a massage and more.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes