3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Is this game still grinde fest ? and how much content does it contain now any sex scene yet ? i think i played when it was still 0.1 but there was not much to do then just grinding.
So far what I have found by playing this game, there is a handjob, licking, and sex scene, but is not with the mom. The character you have sex is with the lady that works at grocery store during the week

Reactions: Dependable_223

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So far what I have found by playing this game, there is a handjob, licking, and sex scene, but is not with the mom. The character you have sex is with the lady that works at grocery store during the week
Meaning the problem with her is not so much grind, but that you can only meet her once a week when you buy groceries, right?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Meaning the problem with her is not so much grind, but that you can only meet her once a week when you buy groceries, right?
Not sure about the grinding, but if you want the sex scene with the milf, you have to meet her first at the store during the week, and meet her at her place during the weekend until you can give her a massage, that's when you'll be able to trigger her sex scene.
EDIT: Also, you can meet her any day of the week except weekends since she is at home during the weekend

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Not sure about the grinding, but if you want the sex scene with the milf, you have to meet her first at the store during the week, and meet her at her place during the weekend until you can give her a massage, that's when you'll be able to trigger her sex scene.
EDIT: Also, you can meet her any day of the week except weekends since she is at home during the weekend
Has been some time since i last played, but i remember the MC only going to the store once a week for groceries.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
After playing for 1 hours plus ... I see this would be a veeeeeery very slow grinding/progressing game. It was simple game at first, then maybe got positive approval, so decide to expand it and streetch it. And if it's expanded mean more developing time and each update will feel short to each characters plot, because limited by monthly deadline. In the end, Mom story would go nowhere but circle around the towns vaginas.

Okay, I'm out. Will revisit later, maybe 2021 if this game can actually survive, finished or yet abandoned project. My guess this will be milking out for so long and I won't be part of the victims or update lurkers. Ciao, good luck Dev ... waiting the final, hope you reach it, cuz Inzez Mom-Son is my main thingy.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Can't believe what im reading. Some of you actually want to have your mom stolen from you on top of grinding without any rewards. Ntr doesn't need to be in every game neither does "competition".

The Mom is already hurting from what happen to her with your shit dad/town and your grandparents. You're supposed to be helping her through it but now you actual want a guy your mom just met to swoop in and take her while you most likely will have to try hard for weeks in-game to prevent ntr or for you yourself to get some action.

Thats one of the only problems i have with Ntr in some games. You have to try so hard just to get a BJ or HJ from main female after 6/7 updates later in game and maybe sex if you're lucky while generic Ntr guy comes and gets it without even trying in less than 3. Grinding and Ntr never mix in these games.

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I will be the devil's advocate here and point out the simple fact that it cannot be NTR since...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that's out of the way. I don't want her banging/being banged by some random guy she's met less often than you either, so think logically about the choices given so far.
YOU get to show off your cooking skills to HIM. (chopping veggies? A skill? whatevs)
YOU get to massage her stiff neck, keeping HIM off YOUR woman.
If by the Hannibal meeting you have mastered neither skill you don't deserve her, throw yourself in the lake.

As for the grind, I don't mind it. It makes sense. She's not going to think suddenly, OMG my mom & dad both got killed, I am a single mother with no man in my life, I need dick, I'll fuck my son. Unless she's more mentally ill than Tits McVegan in My Sister, My Roommate, that is :p
In the meantime, as an avid consumer of F95, you need fucking, and as a growing boy, the MC needs to get his dick wet, so side tarts have been added to keep the game interesting.
Eleanor is not just someone for a chat. Not sure if there's a score requirement but she invites you home for a chat and after one or two visits a massage, and on the second massage I was, instead the MC was, balls deep in Ellie.:p
Depending on choices at the abandoned house in the woods you see a new pussy (shop girl Mary or the new girl your pretty much-guaranteed half-brother just sexually assaulted). Those paths are for future releases, and both are the MILF and her daughter so, they sound fun. Having met Yara on our return from the abandoned house, each girl has a nice-looking MILF-y mommy :cool:
The farm is also not yet explored, so that too will be a fun diversion.
And finally, the chat on the pier with mom regarding future suitors was very promising. SHE'S not looking at other men, and she will gladly go for mother/son dates. How these dates develop will be, I guess, up to choices you have and will make. Perhaps this is where the weekly scores will come in handy? For heaven's sake dev, don't make us reset our saves because you changed your mind, either. That would be uncool. :(

Reactions: yankee77

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
hmmm...as many have said before the grind is something that people dont want to do....atleast if there is no kind of reward at end of it... that what makes things really crappy now .. all that grinding and no sort of reward... welll...
please stay away from ntr... these kinds of games is already ntr in nature if you think about it... you are not the mc...
so new content is the town stuff and girl and no content for mom i guess....
im already 289 with mom and seems i can't do anything...else...
i will try again to play and see if i miss something...
hmm hannibal i will get try and get rid of the guy on next "hunting" trip

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I will be the devil's advocate here and point out the simple fact that it cannot be NTR since...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that's out of the way. I don't want her banging/being banged by some random guy she's met less often than you either, so think logically about the choices given so far.
YOU get to show off your cooking skills to HIM. (chopping veggies? A skill? whatevs)
YOU get to massage her stiff neck, keeping HIM off YOUR woman.
If by the Hannibal meeting you have mastered neither skill you don't deserve her, throw yourself in the lake.

As for the grind, I don't mind it. It makes sense. She's not going to think suddenly, OMG my mom & dad both got killed, I am a single mother with no man in my life, I need dick, I'll fuck my son. Unless she's more mentally ill than Tits McVegan in My Sister, My Roommate, that is :p
In the meantime, as an avid consumer of F95, you need fucking, and as a growing boy, the MC needs to get his dick wet, so side tarts have been added to keep the game interesting.
Eleanor is not just someone for a chat. Not sure if there's a score requirement but she invites you home for a chat and after one or two visits a massage, and on the second massage I was, instead the MC was, balls deep in Ellie.:p
Depending on choices at the abandoned house in the woods you see a new pussy (shop girl Mary or the new girl your pretty much-guaranteed half-brother just sexually assaulted). Those paths are for future releases, and both are the MILF and her daughter so, they sound fun. Having met Yara on our return from the abandoned house, each girl has a nice-looking MILF-y mommy :cool:
The farm is also not yet explored, so that too will be a fun diversion.
And finally, the chat on the pier with mom regarding future suitors was very promising. SHE'S not looking at other men, and she will gladly go for mother/son dates. How these dates develop will be, I guess, up to choices you have and will make. Perhaps this is where the weekly scores will come in handy? For heaven's sake dev, don't make us reset our saves because you changed your mind, either. That would be uncool. :(
Im not sure if your comment was aimed at me as i wasn't quote so my bad ahead of time. I'm not going to lie i skim through most of your comment so i might be mistaken on some things so I'll apologize ahead of time .

Now let's start her being your mother i get it you technically can't be Ntred but then again why have the option to romance her if she's your mom Hmm ? as she said at the lake she doesn't care about the Mother/son thing. Obviously the choices for avoiding it all when you visiting hannibal was very easy so yeah i totally get it It's not a big deal. Then there shouldn't be a need to add more chances for it to happen after that point it should be done.

For the grind part it was more of to point out how unfair it would be that MC would have had to grind progress through weeks in-game of pointless repetition just to get anywhere while an Ntr guy basically would've potentially had a few conversations then boom he's in. That was my point obvious the mom isn't going to just fuck her son that easy(at least not in this game) it was more that hannibal would have probably fucked your mom that easily. The grind kinda reminds me of another game on here called Second happiness where you repeat scenes over and over til you progress except it's not as outrageous.

I also know that mc can have sex with shop keeper. It was never about Mc not get any sex it was about how easy it would be for your "competition" in comparison to progress with the main female if it was implemented vs the Mc which would take a couple updates but then again shopkeeper is just filler compared to the Mom and I'm already prepared to wait for multiple updates no matter how long till Mom/son happen as i like this game and have no major complaints about it.

I've played alot of Ntr games. Some did it good where you actually feel the Ntr and i love it then there was some where it was just added in because of outside means. I have no problem with ntr If it was always going to be thing in this game by it's creator as im still going to play it regardless. I won't bat an eye at it but this game seems pretty vanilla based on helping your mom and uncovering everything that happened in this town. Unless he/she said it's going to have ntr (which i haven't seen yet myself) why even try to push for it to be a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silf

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
How do I take her to the lake for 2nd time ?
Go visit hannibal at 12 noon and ask to go hunting. He'll giving you target practice then hunting boar after that continue to hunt til he say the boar population is down and it's safe to go. Then you should be able to visit lake again.

noctiferraah

Feb 18, 2018
Go visit hannibal at 12 noon and ask to go hunting. He'll giving you target practice then hunting boar after that continue to hunt til he say the boar population is down and it's safe to go. Then you should be able to visit lake again.
I did, but then what ? how do i call her ?

Sebah

May 2, 2018
how do I visit Hannibal? I can't go anywhere because of the boars. People tell me they went boar hunting but I didn't get that option

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
how do I visit Hannibal? I can't go anywhere because of the boars. People tell me they went boar hunting but I didn't get that option
click on Hannibal house click on visit ring bell !!! if his car is front of house he is there if not don`t ring bell go home !

Sebah

May 2, 2018
click on Hannibal house click on visit ring bell !!! if his car is front of house he is there if not don`t ring bell go home !
I don't have that option. When I click on that map to go anywhere I get a warning "It's to dangerous to go out now".
People tell me that I must go boar hunting. How do I do that?

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes