3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The dev's stalling. The prob is, when we get some real meat the game will fall to pieces, cos in the dev's mind the story is MC getting the milf/mom char and that's it. he'll drag this out for as long as he can, feeding us filler for a while, then we'll go the hj, bj, maybe-sex route. this is a very slow burner. come back much later is my suggestion.
The story is great I don't care if I never get with mom there's other girls in game

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Compressed mac version seems to be having some issues opening. Anyone else have it bounce once on the icon bar then dissapear?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Is this game still grinde fest ? and how much content does it contain now any sex scene yet ? i think i played when it was still 0.1 but there was not much to do then just grinding.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
So to sum it up:

Main Girl: New scenes is that Lake Scene, quick dialogues about "she could date him for real" even though they are m/s and the sun bathing scene.
New locations: Not much to do at this point.

you ca go to hunt, an then go to forest and to lake with mom...

voavernum

May 18, 2019
Hey guys, i met amanda but i cannot enter the old farm, there is just an inactive arrow poiting at the entrance and the 'back' button, is it not yet implemented or am i missing something?

ybdevres

Mar 29, 2019
I love it! Please keep going update this amazing game!
By the way, is there a chance Hannibal-Mother sex scene ?
If the dev's smart, this should be an option in the story, like with Eric from Big Brother ... giving the MC some competition would be good and being cucked is what happens if the MC loses to Hannibal (just like in big brother).

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes